It's got Jesus on it. Glenn's gonna be all over it like white on rice. :lol:

(Disclaimer- I am of course kidding.)

:lol: when I saw it I was like holy crap it's got Jesus on it! but the end price is a lil high for my usual budget of $0.00 and also there are other guitars I'd rather have for $1600........

It's got Jesus on it. Glenn's gonna be all over it like white on rice. :lol:

(Disclaimer- I am of course kidding.)

:lol: when I saw it I was like holy crap it's got Jesus on it! but the end price is a lil high for my usual budget of $0.00 and also there are other guitars I'd rather have for $1600........

Haha! :lol::lol:

$1,600,00 :shock:

Quite surprised, is that the going rate for a refin'd 66 b&b Jaguar?! You'd assume the buyer will have to refin it again too.

I suspect one of them guys on offset with 3 swimming pools in his garden will turn it out in Shell Pink or something.

OMG. The Holy Grail. Its Jesus's Jaguar :-wow:-wow:-wow

:lol:

$1,600,00 :shock:

Quite surprised, is that the going rate for a refin'd 66 b&b Jaguar?! You'd assume the buyer will have to refin it again too.

I suspect one of them guys on offset with 3 swimming pools in his garden will turn it out in Shell Pink or something.

Yeah, it was going for like 500 at the time.

However, whoever bought it, didn't buy it. The guy wanted to end the sale early, cos he already sold it locally and kept retracting the bidders' bids. That's why it was so amazingly cheap. I was surprised to see this one go for so low.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Jaguar-Elect ... 3f0055980c

At least I think that's cheap...that's like the price of a new one...should definitely be more than that.