Reminds me to machine out the pup spaces on my pearl pickguard for my jag, still has it's tortoise shell one currently (it's sunburst). The one problem of routing out for new pups is that pickguards need routing too :( Nightmare.

Reminds me to machine out the pup spaces on my pearl pickguard for my jag, still has it's tortoise shell one currently (it's sunburst). The one problem of routing out for new pups is that pickguards need routing too :( Nightmare.

I would honestly think routing a pickguard is easier than routing a body.

Very true, however I meant it's a pain if you already have different pups in position to have to cut out a guard, I f**ked up one already!

Depends what tools you have. I have found cutting pickguards to be a nightmare process.

Also, yup, beautiful Jag.

Depends what tools you have. I have found cutting pickguards to be a nightmare process.

Also, yup, beautiful Jag.

I believe it, but it's undoubtedly easier than routing a chunk of wood. Though if you screw up there is that upside of it being covered by the pick guard.