Purplehaze19x

pictures of your guitars

G&L (company Leo Fender started after he sold Fender) Legacy, basically a decent fat strat copy. I still have this guitar, it plays well and has some beefy tones. The first tone pot pulls up to split the humbucker into two single coils, a nice addition occasionally. Also has a tone pot to bleed off all treble frequencies, together it's basically like a master EQ on the guitar. One problem: the scale was too long, so I had to get a Jaguar. :-P

n584451396_557216_6348.jpg

Behringer strat(fender electronics) Squier strat(Lace sensor electronics)

R0012317.jpgR0012316.jpg

Ashland by Crafter Acoustic ------------------ Stagg Les Paul

R0012318.jpgR0012319.jpg

I like that Squier Strat a lot.

+1 love that squier..... beauty!!!

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####e! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

And work with a metronome for a while, that way when you switch to lead and back your tempo won't completely change.

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

And work with a metronome for a while, that way when you switch to lead and back your tempo won't completely change.

I love you too :lol:

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

harsh haha

It was 'Guitar Store' near Centrl Station, they're not usually very cheap but these guitars are normally only desirable for modding. If you can get one cheap enough they're worth it just for the body. Mine was Dakota red.

I think they were only around

My turn:

axesip2.jpg

'69 Mustang Comp, '77 Bradley LPC, '91 Strat Plus (USA), '95 Ovation Celebrity CC257

1751balladeer2xu4.jpg

'95 Ovation 1751 Balladeer 12-string

Some other toys (most are antiques):

boxesgt2.jpg

Peavey Studio Pro 110, Tascam MP3 Guitar Trainer, Rockman Soloist,

Ibanez Mostortion, EH Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger, EH Bad Stone Phase Shifter

DOD TR3R Sampler-Delay/Stereo Chorus/Distortion