Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

G&L (company Leo Fender started after he sold Fender) Legacy, basically a decent fat strat copy. I still have this guitar, it plays well and has some beefy tones. The first tone pot pulls up to split the humbucker into two single coils, a nice addition occasionally. Also has a tone pot to bleed off all treble frequencies, together it's basically like a master EQ on the guitar. One problem: the scale was too long, so I had to get a Jaguar. :-P

n584451396_557216_6348.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####e! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

And work with a metronome for a while, that way when you switch to lead and back your tempo won't completely change.

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

And work with a metronome for a while, that way when you switch to lead and back your tempo won't completely change.

I love you too :lol:

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

harsh haha

My turn:

axesip2.jpg

'69 Mustang Comp, '77 Bradley LPC, '91 Strat Plus (USA), '95 Ovation Celebrity CC257

1751balladeer2xu4.jpg

'95 Ovation 1751 Balladeer 12-string

Some other toys (most are antiques):

boxesgt2.jpg

Peavey Studio Pro 110, Tascam MP3 Guitar Trainer, Rockman Soloist,

Ibanez Mostortion, EH Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger, EH Bad Stone Phase Shifter

DOD TR3R Sampler-Delay/Stereo Chorus/Distortion