• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

Either your guitar is highly out of tune dude, or your intonation is ####! You might wanna get that together before you make a video of yourself wanking chords over a single pentatonic pattern next time.

And work with a metronome for a while, that way when you switch to lead and back your tempo won't completely change.

harsh

69mustangcompdf2jo1.jpg

I take your comments as a compliment.

She has her dings, chips, scratches (all from the previous owner) but after all these years she is a beauty and plays great. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Awesome!

I too have an orange 'Stang but its a custom refin.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend gave me a digital camera for crissy, so now I can finally post pics of my guitars...

My Jagmaster, in the process of being sold...

jag-001.jpg

jag-002.jpg

jag-003.jpg

My '51, stock, but not original neck, unknown replacement humbucker, original pickguard, cut and sprayed black (but not by me)

51-001.jpg

51-002.jpg

51-003.jpg

My beloved Telecaster, stock, except for replaced neck pickup

tele-001.jpg

tele-002.jpg

Thanks for the help. I made a type on the first tele pic, so it didnt work, all fixed now :)

Yeah, I'm loving the 51, it's such a whacktogether and since I cleaned up the beville on the pickguard, it has really grown on me.

The sticker on the Tele is Hawkgirl, from Justice League. She's only there because I thing the black and white colour combo is boring and I wanted to spruce it up a bit.

i love the 51. pickguard looks great

Thanks, dude, wish I could say it was my idea, but it was pretty close to that when I bought it. I just cleaned it up with a razor blade to smooth the beville and take away a felt pen "3-ply" that someone has attempted to draw on.

Over summer I might respray the pickguard (its pretty badly scratched), or I might even get another made in the same design, but better quality, better lined up to the screwholes, so on...

Thanks Pete. It really looks great. A nice orange/brown, while the Jagmaster is more a red/brown.

The 51 is actually pretty scratched up, and I wish I could fill in the screw holes. But I really like it's "lived-in" quality. Also, since I took those pics, I have replaced the tele-style knobs, with Jaguar-style knobs.

Another thing about the 51, the body is made of at least 4 (maybe even 5, I can't quite tell) pieces of wood. That seems like a lot :)

But thanks for the compliment on the guitar. When I first bought it, I thought I was buying somethintg only it's mother could love. Nice to see it makes the grade for others too :-D

First new picture I've posted in ages.

Left to right: Eastwood Airline Reissue, mid 1970s Hagstrom Swede, 1973 Guild S-100, 1978 Fender Bronco refinished Surf Green with AV Jaguar Pickups(not by me), 1977-78 Univox Les Paul copy, 1997 Fender Jag-Stang with lots of mods.

IMG_1503-1.jpg