Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

i finally got around to taking some pictures, here's the bronco, again:

squierBronco-1.jpg

squierBronco-2.jpg

the sixties jazzbox:

framusStellaRiviera-1.jpg

... with an 80s Shadow Attila Zoller-pickup, but i currently almost exclusively use it un-amplified, so there's flat bronze strings on it.

and the diablo, maple neck:

framusDiabloNeck-1.jpg

now with tortoise pickguard:

framusDiabloPro-4.jpg

framusDiabloPro-5.jpg

there's two SD vintage jaguar pickups under the mustang covers, phat cat in the bridge, and a push pull for in phase/out of phase.

oh, and 2 projects, both form the 70s:

framusProjects-1.jpg

the acoustic is parlor-size and short short scale, it's very lo-fi and doesn't intonate well. i usually keep it in open or nashville tuning ... i kind of like it though. it's a framus amateur, the same model leslie feist plays on most of her recordings and live.

the strat-type is a HH hardtail body with a cheapish worn neck, like the tuners a lot:

framusProjects-2.jpg

... the wood (veneer) looks great, i think. needs complete set of electronics.

framusProjects-3.jpg

(this is the framus forum, in'it? ,

thanks guys its been a loong process of getting it working and it still isnt complete, in that picture only the bridge pickup is functioning and the neck pup is just bolted in, the wiring is really noisy atm and i need to re-do all of it. but for now at least it looks nice :lol:

i gave

the latest incarnation of my les paul,

its an epiphone lp that was broken twice and now has been made to accept a fender/warmoth neck. 1zf7v4x.jpg

I'm diggin that in a BIG way :)

+1

hows it sound?

i gave it another try yesterday, and although its still a little noisy it isnt really a big deal and it makes sound at least. the sound is very surprising because the pickup was just a $20 allparts humbucker. its something like 14k, and i really like it. but maybe i just have a sloppy ear. of course i still need to add in the neck pup but at least i dont have to re-wire everything. i would like to post a sound demo but im not exactly sure how

Harmony F70 "W" received from my uncle a few years back. Something of an old family relic. He's a banjo player, so I have always had a love of bluegrass. One day I asked if he knew where I could get a mandolin, and he says to me, he says, "I might have an old one lying around." So he ships it to me, with a note from him, and it's mine now.

Beautiful, interesting, wonderfully put together collection. Each of those guitars is just wonderfully individual and interesting.

The ones that jump out at me the most are the Jag (I think it's a Jag), I'm totally loving the colour and pickguard, the Malibu, and the cream one up the top that I can't even identify :D