• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

Finally,this Crate amp is what started me on this whole trip.About a year ago I found it at a thrift store and bought it because I thought it was interesting.Then I thought what do I do with it?So I bought this cheap J Reynolds Stratocaster and tried to teach my self to play.Some how that led me to buying and selling all those other guitars which resulted in me buying my Mustang and that is how I got here today.Now I have posted all my guitars for you guys so I can go to bed.Goodnight!

jreynoldsstrat.jpg

honky3.jpg

do you still have that SG classic? and if so... please let me know before you sell it! If I have money, and you're selling it for a good price... then I will probably want to buy it.[/quote

I'm sorry to say that I already sold the SG classic.I was one of my favorites.When I was in college in the 70's my roomate had an SG special with P-90s that was very similar to this guitar and It was the first "real" guitar I ever played(my guitar at the time was a Teisco Del Ray E-100).

sgc.jpg

My Red 67 Truetone and A Silvertone Jupiter

DSCF0049.jpg

HOT

I love these 60's department store guitars.The red one was featured in a "Vintage Guitar Magazine" article( http://www.vintageguitar.com/brands/details.asp?ID=175 )It was made for Western Auto and it was a "floor sweep" model made of parts from Kay and National Guitars.Dig the Kay Barney Kessel pickups!The the Black one is a Silvertone 1426L it is a semi hollow made by Harmony.

RedandBlack.jpg