pictures of your guitars

looks cool pete. does it sound like a ukulele?

Nah, sounds (tone wise) just like a guitar. Has the same tuning as a tenor banjo, so obviously the tuning is different to that of a guitar. She needs some heavier strings though... The stock ones are far too thin. :wink:

And NICE guitars there CROSS. I envy you. A lot...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

• 1 month later...

That Agile looks great and ya know what... its shocking how well built and good looking some budget guitars are nowadays.

If Westy posts again i'd like him to tell us the outstanding amount in price difference between them two guitars, take a look at them and ask yourself if the Gibson justifies it.

That Agile looks great and ya know what... its shocking how well built and good looking some budget guitars are nowadays.

If Westy posts again i'd like him to tell us the outstanding amount in price difference between them two guitars, take a look at them and ask yourself if the Gibson justifies it.

Thanks for the posts guys. I think I paid around $1699 for the Gibson R7 and $350 for the Agile.

100_7561-1-1-1.jpg

5923e540-2.jpg

:lol: yes please.

"at fist i thurt i haz teh kurtz and i soar dis gitar culed a les pal n i wos lik "dis is nt a kurtz giutar" but then i pcked ti up nad it wos petty cool..

and then i realised les pauls were awesome, and became normal and lived a normal life wit no heroin or shotguns."

if you wish, i will write a proper one for lolz, but when im not so tired >.<

:lol: yes please.

"at fist i thurt i haz teh kurtz and i soar dis gitar culed a les pal n i wos lik "dis is nt a kurtz giutar" but then i pcked ti up nad it wos petty cool..

and then i realised les pauls were awesome, and became normal and lived a normal life wit no heroin or shotguns."

if you wish, i will write a proper one for lolz, but when im not so tired >.<

Ha ha,cool.Thanks man. No hurry.