Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

that mustang bass is so nice...

+1

whats the zenta tele-copy like, mike? i heard only good things about these, almost bought one on ebay a while back ...

It's surprisingly good, if a bit weird soundwise. Bridge pickup is very Jaguar-like, twangy, has that Jaguar Plonk (probably because the scale is 24.75 or 24" like a Jag) to it. The neck pickup is much more Strat-like, but a bit thicker sounding, both pickups on sounds like a bizarre cross between a Strat Middle+Bridge pickup combo and a Jazzmaster with both pickups on.

The vibrato on it is a tad wonky, feels like what it is though, a cheap imitation of the Jaguar/Jazzmaster vibrato unit (works exactly the same way even). It does not always come back to pitch, but a pull or push can often get it back in place perfect.

The original tuners were shot and replaced with cheap sealed-gear replacements, the neck is very very fat, but the fretboard is narrow, and the action is super low, mostly due to the low wide frets it has.

Here's some videos

What does that small switch do in a ridiculous position Westy? I'd imagine i'd catch that every 5 seconds of playing.

It's a finger tab for the "Electrotrem". Inside the guitar there is light bulb controlled by the finger tab it is on a circuit connected to the pickups. You wiggle the finger tab it cuts signal from the pickups,so you can create a tremelo sound directly from the guitar.It sounds really cool once you get the hang of it.Also,the guy who used to own the guitar said.you can change the sound of the the trem by useing a light bulb with a higher or lower wattage.

What does that small switch do in a ridiculous position Westy? I'd imagine i'd catch that every 5 seconds of playing.

It's a finger tab for the "Electrotrem". Inside the guitar there is light bulb controlled by the finger tab it is on a circuit connected to the pickups. You wiggle the finger tab it cuts signal from the pickups,so you can create a tremelo sound directly from the guitar.It sounds really cool once you get the hang of it.Also,the guy who used to own the guitar said.you can change the sound of the the trem by useing a light bulb with a higher or lower wattage.

so it's like a stupidly high tech kill switch?

Hey jagon!

would you sell that old guitar you found in your basement? it is pretty cool. Or would you trade for a epiphone SG special? how does it play?

Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot? Because if they haven't yet, they should have.

That guitar is either a vintage Kay, Supro, or Harmony. Either way, it's a vintage MIA guitar worth more than three times the price of an Epiphone SG Special NEW.

Please stop posting useless, stupid, inane things on the forums.

:-mad

can you see the light bulb when you use it? Thats one of the craziest things I've ever heard a lightbulb kill switch

No,you cant see it.

I pimped my Les Paul Custom Goldburst

Before

100_7743-1.jpg

After

100_7926-1-1.jpg

I can't decide whether that colour is beautiful or hideous... I honestly can't...

Hey jagon!

would you sell that old guitar you found in your basement? it is pretty cool. Or would you trade for a epiphone SG special? how does it play?

Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot? Because if they haven't yet, they should have.

That guitar is either a vintage Kay, Supro, or Harmony. Either way, it's a vintage MIA guitar worth more than three times the price of an Epiphone SG Special NEW.

Please stop posting useless, stupid, inane things on the forums.

:-mad

That is some incredible post mining, I have to say.

I kind of want to give the kid a break 'cause he is only 10 but, even I wasn't this persistently daft when I was 10.

Also, I wonder what that guitar actually is...? Looks very strange indeed.

That is some incredible post mining

Sorry to be an imbecile, but what the hell is "post mining"?

Digging through ancient posts and trying to resurrect them for no discernible reason.

Oh okay :oops: .

Wasn't sure if you were referring to him or to me with that "post mining" comment, so I just wanted to be sure :lol: ...

That is some incredible post mining

Sorry to be an imbecile, but what the hell is "post mining"?

Digging through loads of old posts presumably.

Get off the forums cobainjagstang. You're too young to be on here. You don't share our taste in music and we all hate you.

I don't hate him

I do however feel like hunting him down and smashing his computer