pictures of your guitars

How did peoples opinion about me change from

Re: New Jagstang

Postby Mad Mike on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 am

I so hope it's orange. That would be :-P .

But i think it will just be: ''Fiesta Red'' Thinking that they didn't see the color very good.

BTW: ''Welcome to the Forum.'' :wink:

To

Get off the forums cobainjagstang. You're too young to be on here. You don't share our taste in music and we all hate you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

ok, the first thread was for me to find out if the guitar was orange (a refinish). And Guitarcenter said it was orange on my computer, I bought online. and I am going to stop talking about those bands because I like those bands and all the bands that you guys like to. I wont ask about offers on trades and stuff unless I have the exact thing that people say they want. now can you all just forgive me please, I dont wanna go to UG or shortscale forums OK

ok, the first thread was for me to find out if the guitar was orange (a refinish). And Guitarcenter said it was orange on my computer, I bought online. and I am going to stop talking about those bands because I like those bands and all the bands that you guys like to. I wont ask about offers on trades and stuff unless I have the exact thing that people say they want. now can you all just forgive me please, I dont wanna go to UG or shortscale forums OK

We're not saying, "Go elsewhere,*"...

What we are saying is that you are exhibiting troll-like behaviours that are beneficial to NO ONE :!: .

The problem with posting, "I won't do [insert stupid thing here] again," is that you said that before and then posted a thread about Anvil and a thread about Avenged Sevenfold :roll: .

It's great that you're into that**, but no one else is, so don't expect a god damn cookie. If you want to make a post along that nature, stick it in one of the "random stuff" type threads. Only start a new topic if you feel that most of the people who frequent here won't want to strangle you for it... :-mad

Quit talking about changing your behaviours. Talk is cheap. Stop being a troll or leave, those are your options.

*We wouldn't want them to have to put up with you either.

**It keeps you from polluting my music/ art scene.

West. Ohh what a guitar, your Blueshawk. How do you like it? I'm so jealous I feel larcenous.

But I wouldn't steal...I'll trade you Cobainjagstang's Epiphone SG Special for it...and throw in 100USDs.

Naah,I'll pass.Oh wait,I'll trade you my "Strummin Smurf" ukulele for it.It is just like the one Daniel Johnston played on "Yip Jump Music". Heck,you can keep Cobainjagstang's Epiphone SG,just send me the $100. :)

100_4075-1.jpg

Here is what it sounds like

The last time I checked this thread was about 'Pictures of your Guitars'.

So I thought I'd post up one of mine again just to get back on track.

@cobainjagstang12344598, please think about what you post before you actually post it.

moto_0600-1.jpg

How are the pickups in these guitars? I was playing one of those dead ons at guitar center and i didnt like it too much, it seemed SUPER cheep, the pickguard i could of done a better job on with a 90s printer and plexiglass from home depot lol and the pickups were realy weak, But i must say i liked the tuners and the bridge lol, and wudnt that bridge wear easily being that it is wood?

idk.

The 59 is a stunning guitar. For the price you can't go wrong.

The pick ups are great too.

My only gripe with them, the RI that is, is the 'bite' out of the headstock, and the bridge sounds a tad metalic. Would much prefer a badass bridge with the rosewood strip.

One or two other things have been changed that don't comply with the originals such as the volume and tone kobs and the input jack is in the wrong place but these have no detrimental effect on how the guitar plays.

If your after a Dano, I would highly recomend one.

As far as the 'Dead on' guitars are concerned, I can't comment as I haven't played one. If i had the money i would be tempted though. But only after i got a U2 that is.

I'm presuming the pick ups are the same as the ones on th 59 reissues so they are pretty good if thats the case.

What model is that black Ric? It's a bit nice... I am INSANELY jealous of your collection!

Thanks, I skip a lot of lunches and save my pennies for more guitars!! :wink: As you can tell, I'm very partial to the original California guitar companies (Ric & Fender.) The Black Ric is a model 650C. It's a great player, but the neck is a bit wider than standard Ric fare so it takes a little getting used to.

im thinking of getting one of those nathan... just for teh sydz...

1:50 FTW

How good is this? Anybody else wish they were around at this time?

Nathan, thanks for the comments on the Dano and for that classic video. Your question, "Anybody else wish they were around at this time?", I can't help but answer because I was there...in 1966 I was entranced by this new music scene, while feeling emprisoned within my Jesuit prep school... I remember being in awe of the Yardbirds when I saw Blowup.

In 1968 I entered The University of Manchester. I remember Small Faces becoming The Faces, and seeing Keith Emerson with Nice down at the gym on Saturday nights, saw Christine Perfect with Chicken Shack there as well before she joined John McVie, Peter Green and Mick Fleetwood in their new bluesband Fleetwood Mack. And I remember reading the news in MM about the forming of super groups Led Zeppelin and Cream.

I hope the group will forgive my hijacking the thread for a minute. Thanks for appreciating those days as much as you do, Nathan. Mods 'n Rockers England was the best place at the best time.