Purplehaze19x

pictures of your guitars

I just can't get on with the J Mascis Jazzy.

I struggled with the look of it for a while. It seems to border on fantastically sexy and over the top yet awesome. I've settled on the latter.

Fixt ;-) .

I just can't get on with the J Mascis Jazzy.

I struggled with the look of it for a while. It seems to border on fantastically sexy and over the top yet awesome. I've settled on the former.

Fixt ;-) .

fix'd for real

I got this Kustom guitar yesterday(ebay).These guitars were made in Chanute Kansas between 1967 and 1969. They have a semi-hollow maple body like a Rickenbacker,DeArmond pickups like a Gretsch and a super thin bolt on neck like a Mosrite.I really wanted it because it matches my amp!

K200A.jpg

back.jpg

headstock.jpg

front.jpg

100_8246-1-1.jpg

Right, so, if I may ask, how much do you make per annum? 'Cause quite frankly this is taking the piss. Stop buying things the rest of us can't afford. :evil:

My bitterness is a fa

Westy flips stuff, buys, sells, and gets whatever he fancies at that time. Im similar but on a much much smaller scale...

expect a Tele Custom II demo very soon :oops:

New arrival, a 2004 Squier Standard Fat Tele.

The pickguard is awesome. I'm not sure if it's mint, parchment, or white, but it does have a great aged look. Greenish tinge.

Read more about it here: http://www.jag-stang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19658

It's the thread for my Esquire project...

DSC002160.jpg

FRESH! humbucker teles Rule!

I'm not sure if you're saying Tex was ripped off because you don't like that Ric, but I think it's ACE looking and would kill to own one.

I'm not sure if you're saying Tex was ripped off because you don't like that Ric, but I think it's ACE looking and would kill to own one.

he was mocking cobainjagstang123's offers in the for sale section :wink:

he was mocking cobainjagstang123's offers in the for sale section :wink:

Some guy who tried to get a Fran's marshall JCM2000 in exchange for a behringer practice amp, a PS2 (console) and $15 :lol:

btw, I'm no ric fan, but I think they look great and sound nice.

Can't stand em but each to his own.

I'm a Harmony man. :P

I would say "fix'd" but I think I just turned ur post into u saying ur a crappy Digitech pedal.... but u get what I mean......