pictures of your guitars

What's the little blue critter second from the left on the floor?

Sweet collection, very diverse :D

Its a little well prototype build. I call it the jagcaster. Its a design i came up with mixing a jag and a tele. I photoshopped a pic but my computer got whiped. theres only one picture of it left hanging in my room. haha it looks cool but plays eh. haha. Its not as good as the jag build i have coming along. dont know what im gonna do with it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

What's the little blue critter second from the left on the floor?

Sweet collection, very diverse :D

That's what I was thinking. Great stuff, loads of very cool guitars. Looks like you got a nice big house too. :lol::wink:

Thanks. I love guitars and im a drummer <.< haha. ...no joke though :)

Thanks!!!!!! It's a bit damaged but who cares....... :)

The only problem that i have is, that i can't seem to find the price they are worth/going for these days? I think mine is one of those Sub-Models that are made in Korea. Also if you look at the headstock it seems to read: JEM Jr. So maybe Jr stands for the Sub-Model? One of these days when i put new strings on it i will check what kind of pickups they are. All i know is that they sound quiet good so i'am hoping DiMarzio's...... :-o Also on the back it says that's a RG77 model.

The Universe was the 7 String one, famously used by Korn in their early incarnation. :wink: The JEM is the Steve Vai one, although iirc the Universe was designed by him too, but the JEM is more famous for being so. Nice find anyway. I love Westtexasred's LP too. 8)

Btw, I'm pretty sure the "Jnr" thing means it's a cheaper version, I remember seeing a cheap JEM once and wondering why it wasn't ridiculously priced like the rest I'd seen.

002.png

003.png

004.png

011.png

006.png

A custom aluminium Telecaster that I finished a few months ago, inspired by 1930s Mercedes-Benz grand prix cars. Wood body covered in aluminium, with a petrified wood finish on the neck.

Edit: Bah, the forum cut off my images. Go here if you want to see more: http://mikecohagen.com/mikecohagen/w125001.html

that's an incredible telecaster! It must have taken a while to customize.