• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

I found this japanese webpage with info and photos of the Samick Les Paul Custom I remember seeing this webpage a couple of years ago.That is why I bought the Samick LPC when I saw it at my friends shop.

samick-lpc-top1.jpg

My Samick

samick-1.jpg

I found the Samick link on this geocities fan page of cool japanese and asian copy guitars

One difference I did notice is that my Samick has a different logo on the headstock

samick-19-1.jpg100_9191-1-1-1.jpg

The model number is different too,but I can't really make it out it,looks like L6HG-402B(?)

100_9194-1-1.jpg

Got it back from the shop today!

"They call me the Hiphopopotamus

Flows that glow like phosphorous

Poppin' off the top of this esophagus

Rockin' this metropolis"

100_9247.jpg

sickk all Flight Of The Conchords there ahaha love it

"My Rhymes are so potent that in this small segment

I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant,

Yes sometimes my lyrics are sexist

But you lovely bitches and hoes should know I'm tryin to correct this" :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, don't worry Nathan, I use the Les Paul for rhythm and the Jagmaster for lead, it's just I've been playing a lot of rhythm lately.

lmfao my les paul is my number 1 for everything and I say it proudly its one hell of a guitar and I'll he taking more pictures of it tmrw now that I have a new digital camera :lol::lol:

I'm new here, signed up a bit ago, but just haven't posted any thing really. But here are a few guitars I have.

My first guitar Ibanez RG270 with emg's and my LTD Dave Mustaine Sig model

Copyofguitars.jpg

My Fender SRV sig strat with a red pearloid pickguard

4.jpg

My Schecter Gryphon-7 that I currently sold to get a jag-stang build started

m_1422691a893145f2b60e1072c8d3e5c5.jpg

My MIM Tele that I traded in to go toward a 73 Fender Bronco, but I I ended up painting it neon green a little bit after this pic

ccpDoug5.jpg

And heres my acoustic with me when I played at a zombie party with my acoustic band, you can even see my banjo sitting in the back next to me and my gut bucket player.

GrimmEffect14.jpg

I found this japanese webpage with info and photos of the Samick Les Paul Custom I remember seeing this webpage a couple of years ago.That is why I bought the Samick LPC when I saw it at my friends shop.

West, I'm becoming a fan of Samicks...bought four :o this year. What do you like about yours? Dislikes?

I'm new here, signed up a bit ago, but just haven't posted any thing really. But here are a few guitars I have.

My first guitar Ibanez RG270 with emg's and my LTD Dave Mustaine Sig model

Copyofguitars.jpg

My Fender SRV sig strat with a red pearloid pickguard

4.jpg

My Schecter Gryphon-7 that I currently sold to get a jag-stang build started

m_1422691a893145f2b60e1072c8d3e5c5.jpg

My MIM Tele that I traded in to go toward a 73 Fender Bronco, but I I ended up painting it neon green a little bit after this pic

ccpDoug5.jpg

And heres my acoustic with me when I played at a zombie party with my acoustic band, you can even see my banjo sitting in the back next to me and my gut bucket player.

GrimmEffect14.jpg

Welcome to the forum :)