• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

Since I just got a digital camera for my birthday, I thought I'd take some more pics of my guitars, since the other pics were from 2 years ago. For some reason, photobucket flipped some of the pictures, and I don't want to figure out how to fix it now. So here's an update:

Tele Deluxe:

IMG_0020.jpg

WD Telecaster kit, the old pic was before I had put it together, so here it is complete:

b6984f77.jpg

14dfcf23.jpg

The compstang I bought from Blane:

IMG_0017.jpg

Another pic of my SG:

IMG_0023.jpg

Taylor 414CE:

IMG_0025.jpg

OLP Musicman copy:

IMG_0022.jpg

Wow. you people have some amazing guitars. Is this a contagious illness?

Is West TX Red Billy Gibbons, or what? I love the little Big Eye art painting of JFK Jr. saluting. Nice Ricks, Fenders, and misc.

Strats are almost conspicuous in their absence in all these photos. It's nice to see a few, but I have to say, the more I look elsewhere, the more intrigued I am by everything but.

And I have never seen a pink JS before. I love that color, but I could not be happier than with Fiesta red.

Wow. you people have some amazing guitars. Is this a contagious illness?

Is West TX Red Billy Gibbons, or what? I love the little Big Eye art painting of JFK Jr. saluting. Nice Ricks, Fenders, and misc.

Strats are almost conspicuous in their absence in all these photos. It's nice to see a few, but I have to say, the more I look elsewhere, the more intrigued I am by everything but.

And I have never seen a pink JS before. I love that color, but I could not be happier than with Fiesta red.

its deff contagious but not an illness. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

imgp34329fy.jpg

2004 Jagmaster with Cyclone (American Jaguar) pickups and painted black pickguard.

imgp34333zp.jpg

1997 Super-Sonic with Telecaster and Jagmaster pickups.

imgp34346se.jpg

90's reissue Danelectro

imgp34355gm.jpg

Dad's 60's (?) Guyatone/Lafayette Polaris

imgp34363ui.jpg

Dad's 70's no-name Japanese Explorer copy

imgp34437rk.jpg

Sister's no-name Japanese SG copy

yellowstrat2pz.jpg

Squier/Hamer/Cort mishmash

imgp34383jl.jpg

Mexican Fender J-Bass

imgp34414ya.jpg

Hondo II P-Bass

^^Wow that 1997 Super-Sonic is very Nice :D ... the rest of your collection to ;)
that green pbass is beautiful

Thanks!

The Tele pickup was a bitch to install because of the unique way they mount, so I covered that mess with some white electrical tape, ha.

I refinished the P-Bass with some clearance "Kiwi"-colored spraypaint, I like it with the mint guard. THe knobs on the basses are from Radioshack, I feel they are a nice compromise to matching the black thumbrests and sporting teh chromez.