pictures of your guitars

http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz121/OhaiKris/?action=view&current=004.jpg[/img]

From left to right:

Body Glove Gig bag

Roland Cube-30

Squier Strat strung lefty

Boss Distortion Pedal

Some mic haha

I recently picked up an Ibanez hardshell case for $5 which is awesome, I'll post pics of it soon. But this is all I can offer as of now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of mine.

BC RICH BRONZE SERIES MY GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC BASS

i hate you. i want your mustang sooooooo bad

This is a 60's guitar that I haven't had much luck getting the history of. LOVE the color, shape and chrome! Want to update some of the pickups but keep the chrome casings.

67235_10150290965790621_691255620_15455708_5834232_n.jpg

damn.... i like this one so much. where did you find her.... please tell us more about this beauty and post some more pics if you can!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the colour of the Tele.

It's weird looking. That camera made it look grey. I think it's lake placid blue but i get fender's blue colors mixed up. Thank you though. I appreciate it. Still don't know what pickups to use. I want it to be tele sounding but meaner. I'm afraid i'll loose the telecaster sound if i go too aggressive. It isn't as twangy as i wanted it to be but i do like it. It actually got me a little closer to that sound in my head, just too passive now. I'll never get it right i'm sure, and if i do, i'll probably quit playing. That's me though, i am easily distracted if it isn't challenging. Thanks again.

I think I read somewhere that the twangy Tele sound is as much to do with the bridge plate as it is the actual pickup. I mean if you think about it, people put humbuckers in there and it still has that distinctive Tele sound, but like Jonny Greenwood's Tele Plus with the hardtail Strat style bridge doesn't sound like a Tele at all. Maybe worth thinking about.

Got a new guitar yesterday, its seriously one of the most underrated Gibsons ever. Aside from having to set it up like I do all my new guitars its absolutely sick stock. And value, excellent value for money IMO.(in OZ anyways) Comes with a real nice Canadian made case too,like in the pic.

First guitar I have never needed to modify extensively.

Pic: (not my exact guitar, just a pic found online as I'm having camera troubles)

"Gibson Joan Jett Blackheart melody Maker".

143060774_2.jpg

I plan on getting the white version too! :mrgreen:

Its the first Gibson I've actually owned but wont be my last as it blows my heavily modified Jaguar and 66 Mustang away! :mrgreen:

It makes me think, Mahogany was "Gods" intended material for electric guitars! LMAO :lol:

Got a new guitar yesterday, its seriously one of the most underrated Gibsons ever. Aside from having to set it up like I do all my new guitars its absolutely sick stock. And value, excellent value for money IMO.(in OZ anyways) Comes with a real nice Canadian made case too,like in the pic.

Pic: (not my exact guitar, just a pic found online as I'm having camera troubles)

143060774_2.jpg

Its the first Gibson I've actually owned but wont be my last as it blows my heavily modified Jaguar and 66 Mustang away! :mrgreen:

It makes me think, Mahogany was "Gods" intended material for electric guitars! LMAO :lol:

nice

Yeah I'm not overly enthused about the hearts but I like the red pearloid dots. And if you don't buy an otherwise excellent guitar just cause the fretboard markers are a little bit different you're an idiot! :mrgreen:

eh I like the hearts it's kinda like, "ya I play a guitar with hearts on it. so what? you got something to say about it, punk?" in other words it just makes you look completely awesome in a kinda nonconformist way......... unless you're an emo kid....... in that case it just makes you look more like an emo kid......

143060774_2.jpg

Thinking of getting one of these after I finish building my custom build telecaster. I have always wanted a Gibson, but the price sticker just keeps me away. I can't imagine feeling relaxed playing a $1,000.00+ guitar. I would be afraid to get finger prints on it. Sounds like this might be a good choice for me because of that. I also plan on getting a chunk of mahogany and making my own guitar body with either a flat top Les Paul shape or an Explorer shape. Haven't decided yet.

143060774_2.jpg

Awesome!! I wanted the wrapover bridge/P90 version of the Melody Maker but missed my chance on one.

Recently sold the BCR Gunslinger and i'm very tempted to buy another old Yamaha SG200 with the money, possibly the best set neck guitar i've ever owned..

Yeah man, this neck....The best neck I've ever played. its a slim taper round profile and an ebony board, feels like it was custom made for me. You should get that sg200.Dew it!

very pretty guitar.... I didn't know gibson made those, never seen them.

I like the hardcase too.

Price if you don't mind?

Well I'm in Australia and in Australian dollars it was AU$1,274 including the case. Now Oz is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination for guitars so an American made Gibson with case for this much is an absolute bargain IMO. I dont get hung up on guitar gear prices, if theres something I want I'll pay for it regardless of the cost. it usually takes a long time to save but its worth the wait.

I love this thing so much I'm already saving for another one to keep put away should something terrible happen to this one. :mrgreen:

Definitely!

Like I said, guitars are not cheap here and this IS a cheap one for a Gibson+case.

A Japanese jaguar and/or mustang costs AU$1400 and you don't even get a case AND you need to swap out all the electronics!

The only thing I buy in OZ is some guitars and all my amps...I dont even buy strings in OZ, I get them and everything else from the U.S.

eh I like the hearts it's kinda like, "ya I play a guitar with hearts on it. so what? you got something to say about it, punk?" in other words it just makes you look completely awesome in a kinda nonconformist way......... unless you're an emo kid....... in that case it just makes you look more like an emo kid......

:lol: