Does anybody want to know how to do the KC Vibrato mod?

well,

First remove the vibrato plate (obviously). On the underside you'll see two spring posts connected to the cylinder through the plate, remove the springs completely (probably the most difficult part of this). once this is done you can actually unscrew the spring posts from the cylinder, after you do so you're gonna need to find some washers the fit around the threaded part of the spring post. At this point you'll need to turn the cylinder upside down so the tremolo bar hole is on top and the string groove is on the back. then screw the washered spring posts back into the cylinder through the vibrato plate TIGHT. then BAM a hardtail Mustang. I'm sorry I don't have pics, I was so intent upon doing this when it happened I totally forgot. If you have any questions PM me.

I love being #### with by morons who think the more gear you buy the better of a player you are.... Good on you cunts....

How did that word get through the net?

I was just calling it as I saw it. There are a few people here (*cough cough* Henry *cough cough*) who seem to believe that sarcasm makes them look smart.

I detected sarcasm, and lots of it, but if you say I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, because only you knew your intentions.

I'm one of those suckers who thinks that people who are new to the forum should be made to feel welcome, not driven away and made to look foolish when they offer advice to people.

• Like 1
I detected sarcasm, and lots of it, but if you say I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, because only you knew your intentions.

I'm one of those suckers who thinks that people who are new to the forum should be made to feel welcome, not driven away and made to look foolish when they offer advice to people.

I will agree with this. We should keep him around to deal with the Kurtz Kidz and helping them out 'cos none of them apparently know how to use a search feature. However I really wish he would have responded with a, "Yes I love Kurt!" before Henry's mask was removed.

• Like 1

you guys are sad, pathetic hopeless ####s who make them selves feel better by mocking people on the internet. You are small small stupid callow ####s. I hope you feel big now. I hope it rots in you that you can't #### just TRY to be polite of helpful. I hope deep down under your fcuking bravado that you know that you are disgusting rude and simply typical sarcastic boring internet users. Your just like everyone else trying to look witty and cool. I now can see how hard you try and again I just think you're sad.

but to those of you who are tied to make me feel welcome. I commend you and thank you.

Regards The Doctor.

you guys are sad, pathetic hopeless #### who make them selves feel better by mocking people on the internet. You are small small stupid callow ####. I hope you feel big now. I hope it rots in you that you can't #### just TRY to be polite of helpful. I hope deep down under your fcuking bravado that you know that you are disgusting rude and simply typical sarcastic boring internet users. Your just like everyone else trying to look witty and cool. I now can see how hard you try and again I just think you're sad.

but to those of you who are tied to make me feel welcome. I commend you and thank you.

Regards The Doctor.

Don't let it get to you man, btw Watchmen Rules!

you guys are sad, pathetic hopeless #### who make them selves feel better by mocking people on the internet. You are small small stupid callow ####. I hope you feel big now. I hope it rots in you that you can't #### just TRY to be polite of helpful. I hope deep down under your fcuking bravado that you know that you are disgusting rude and simply typical sarcastic boring internet users. Your just like everyone else trying to look witty and cool. I now can see how hard you try and again I just think you're sad.

Regards The Doctor.

After seeing your penis I've decided I cannot look at you any longer. I warmly welcome you to this forum and hope you stay, if you agree to wear some pants you son of a b i t c h.