Sign in to follow this  
Codog

Saddles for Stratocaster

I have had some issues with the saddles on my mexican stratocaster, and I want to replace them. The strat I got New in 2003. Does anyone know good saddles for replacements, when I went to guitar center they told me two kinds might work regular and narrow, i was wondering if anyone knew what would work for my guitar. Any help is great thanks

You might want to check out the Graph Tech brand to replace your bridge saddles. They are suppose to be easier on string breakage, if that's an issue with you. If you got the pressed type saddles now, you might also want to consider the stainless steel ones that come on the American Deluxe Strats. I personally like them both. Although some traditional people like the original pressed saddles better, I don't mind the stainless ones that are different yet very effective. I've never tried the graph tech myself but a professional guitarist told me they worked great for him.