Is this film any good? I want to watch it but not got round to it.

I thought the film did a good job of bringing together three generations of creative rock guitar. Jimmy Page's love for music is a joy to watch. On the other hand, Jack White tries so hard to be artsy, and then he grossly disrespects his guitar...the director let us down at that point.

I mean that kurt cobain genuinely sucks.

hahahahaha :lol:..and you're in the jag-stang forum?(like myself)...:

Didn't read past this, you are very obviously new here.

Does common sense really tell you that everyone on this forum would sit here and obsess about Kurt Cobain and Nirvana? Every single member here constantly for years and years? My common sense tells me that we would all bash everyone who holds that band/person in such high regards.

hahahahaha :lol:..and you're in the jag-stang forum?(like myself)...:

Didn't read past this, you are very obviously new here.

Does common sense really tell you that everyone on this forum would sit here and obsess about Kurt Cobain and Nirvana? Every single member here constantly for years and years? My common sense tells me that we would all bash everyone who holds that band/person in such high regards.

can't you read? im not a big fan myself...your common sense tells you your ignorant...bash? how primitive is that? fvck your frat jock sensibility..just because im new? wtf, im way older than you kid.just because you have a different opinion does not make you 'the' better person. This aint highschool :evil:

can't you read? im not a big fan myself...your common sense tells you your ignorant...bash? how primitive is that? fvck your frat jock sensibility..just because im new? wtf, im way older than you kid.just because you have a different opinion does not make you 'the' better person. This aint highschool :evil:

No, I can't, that's how come I possess the ability to post on this forum. Come to think of it, I don't know how I was reading some William S. Burroughs earlier today or how I am a fan of literature, unlike yourself...apparently. Well no, it's obvious you are not a fan of literature, have poor grammar/communication skills. So, whose really the ignoramus here?

I simply don't care enough to finish reading your paragraph, but based on your response I probably won't bother to read a word of your next post.

Your comment made little sense and hardly related to anything I said. You misunderstood what I communicated with you, so even though you hate reading, reread what I previously wrote.

Bah, you simply wouldn't understand what such a "kid," like myself has to say. You're too old and senile, I'll narrow it down for you.

Do you really thing regulars here, care about KC or Nirvana? Do you really think all we've done for years and years is flap our jaws about Kirt Kibain and his Jag-stang? Do you really think we don't get sick of hearing about Kirt and his magnificent JS?

On the other hand, Jack White tries so hard to be artsy, and then he grossly disrespects his guitar...

If I was as rich as jack white I would do they same.

he is really overrated imho, Airline->big muff->some old POS amp "OMG sO oRiGiNaL!1!"

No, I can't, that's how come I possess the ability to post on this forum. Come to think of it, I don't know how I was reading some William S. Burroughs earlier today or how I am a fan of literature, unlike yourself...apparently. Well no, it's obvious you are not a fan of literature, have poor grammar/communication skills. So, whose really the ignoramus here?

I simply don't care enough to finish reading your paragraph, but based on your response I probably won't bother to read a word of your next post.

Your comment made little sense and hardly related to anything I said. You misunderstood what I communicated with you, so even though you hate reading, reread what I previously wrote.

Bah, you simply wouldn't understand what such a "kid," like myself has to say. You're too old and senile, I'll narrow it down for you.

Do you really thing regulars here, care about KC or Nirvana? Do you really think all we've done for years and years is flap our jaws about Kirt Kibain and his Jag-stang? Do you really think we don't get sick of hearing about Kirt and his magnificent JS?

Watch your mouth son. You're too disrespectful to your dad now!...what an ungrateful little piece of ####. You are reading William S. Burroughs? ...oooh so smartass...So what? Do you think that makes you intelligent? Check your sentence construction with the 'way too many' commas and tell me you're literate or articulate enough...Adapting to anyone's idea does not make you literate. The author's work ain't yours now matter how you quote them. You are way too unoriginal to think for yourself probably. I don't care about Kurt Cobain so shove your guitar up on your ass and shut up!!! :evil:

You're grounded son....now don't disturb me and you're mom. we're about to sleep now :evil::lol::evil::lol::evil::lol:

hahahahaha :lol:..and you're in the jag-stang forum?(like myself)l:

this forum is also dedicated to jaguars, jazzmasters and offsets, which i actually like. Sadly it has a bad name. I'm sure even you are sharp enough to understand the regulars do not really like Kurt Cobain or his music.

I think Jack White genuinely sucks myself. But I see nothing special about either one of them, or any of the three new bands Jack puts together every year.

if by "one of them" you are referring to Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White. Then you need a slap. If you can't see anything special in Page you have gone blind. Page is a God, he invented what we all do in our free time.

just because im new? wtf, im way older than you kid.just because you have a different opinion does not make you 'the' better person. This aint highschool :evil:

The fact you are new means you should come onto the forum in a nice way and make a good impression. Much like you would do at all the important functions you attend now you are not in high school anymore? How old are you anyway? For someone who is saying they are older than all of us. You are an absolute fool. I think rather than an apology; you should wait a few days and cool off a bit before you come on her posting again. I think your comments have been unnecessary in certain places and you need to understand that is not what you do.

you are now grounded. now #### off.

just because im new? wtf, im way older than you kid.just because you have a different opinion does not make you 'the' better person. This aint highschool :evil:

The fact you are new means you should come onto the forum in a nice way and make a good impression. Much like you would do at all the important functions you attend now you are not in high school anymore? How old are you anyway? For someone who is saying they are older than all of us. You are an absolute fool. I think rather than an apology; you should wait a few days and cool off a bit before you come on her posting again. I think your comments have been unnecessary in certain places and you need to understand that is not what you do.

when did i say im oder than you mr. gilmourish? i was clearly refering to 22yr. old smut. yes im doing time now and enjoy #### off... and who are you to say that my comments are unnecessary? i can voice my opinions when i want to. im not even fighting with you right now, arguments and comments are spontaneous combustible fire...im just keeping my cool right now :|

ok i would like to apologize for the sick, harsh & crazy statements i made earlier :lol: im retracting these sick words. sincerely, i dont want to fight so peace to you smut 8)

I didn't read it, so no big deal.

Either way, it seems you think I was attacking you. I really was not. I am simply astonished that someone whose been posting/double posting (Use the "Edit" feature please) half as much as you hasn't noticed that we all really hate hearing about KC this KC that, until now. How you could have just picked up on that when we've even talked about it so much as of late, is beyond me. Sorry I went off on you a bit, but please, knock off the redundant comments and lay off the douche baggery as a newb here. Then we can go back to enjoying your presence like when you first arrived.

hahahahaha :lol:..and you're in the jag-stang forum?(like myself)l:

this forum is also dedicated to jaguars, jazzmasters and offsets, which i actually like. Sadly it has a bad name. I'm sure even you are sharp enough to understand the regulars do not really like Kurt Cobain or his music.

I think Jack White genuinely sucks myself. But I see nothing special about either one of them, or any of the three new bands Jack puts together every year.

if by "one of them" you are referring to Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White. Then you need a slap. If you can't see anything special in Page you have gone blind. Page is a God, he invented what we all do in our free time.

I was referring to KC and JW.

Though I do have to say, I hate The Edge and U2 for that matter. Didn't use to, but their popularity persists even though their new material blows....thoroughly annoys me, a hell of a lot more than the self proclaimed nick name, "The Edge." When I learned his nick name, I just couldn't enjoy U2 at all any longer.

well i think that ends well :lol: you know even with the height of our sick arguements i already considered you as friends and added you guys as 'friends'....i don't know i just feel like drinking with you guys already, smoking and barfing on amps, y' know ...as for the 'age' thing...im like the same age with robbmonster. but yeah i think that age is actually irrelevant at this pt.(while im sober :lol: ) I still sound like justinfvckerbeiber at times man

Yeah, their new stuff is utter ####. But to be fair, he's not called The Edge because of any pretentious reasons, it's because of his nose.

the edge's nose? i did'nt know this man :lol: I thought he was just that much into 80's postpunk bands during that time with the 'the' on their names like: The Smiths, The The, etc. He used to be cool...i think that edgyboy lost his touch when he ran out of chimmey riffs...look at how much he struggled to finish that 'get on your boots' riff in the It Might Get Loud vid

• 7 months later...