Jag-Stang for sale (Houston)

Yeah it is I would say.

And

"The guitar's owner before me replaced the original double humbucker with a black one. My goal was to eventually rebuild this guitar to its stock form, but i never got around to it."

LOL!!!

This is just kinda confusing. If it doesn't sell, I can hook you up with the original humbucker. Your wettest dreams you had as a young adolescent, will be given new life.

Yeah it is I would say.

And

"The guitar's owner before me replaced the original double humbucker with a black one. My goal was to eventually rebuild this guitar to its stock form, but i never got around to it."

LOL!!!

This is just kinda confusing. If it doesn't sell, I can hook you up with the original humbucker. Your wettest dreams you had as a young adolescent, will be given new life.

Again, the guitar is not mine....I merely posted a link that I found in our local Craigslist here in Houston. But thanks for the offer, I may consider buying it if I can get a job in the next couple of days...

Steve

Has the trading forum become obsolete now?????

Its 50-100 posts iirc to be able to read these.

Again, the guitar is not mine....I merely posted a link that I found in our local Craigslist here in Houston. But thanks for the offer, I may consider buying it if I can get a job in the next couple of days...

Steve

Oh duh. I didn't think about it after I clicked the link, lost my train of thought.

Cool.