What should I get when I manage to find a job?

So right now I'm poor, but hopefully soon I'll have a job. When I do have a job, I'm going to buy another guitar. I want it to have singlecoils and be not too expensive, since the pay I get will probably be #### and I don't want to wait for ages... I'm kind of leaning towards a Squier Tele ATM. Any suggestions?

apparently I'm not the only one who's currently into Teles.......

ya go with a Tele

Get a Les Paul........ :lol:

dun do this :P

nah jk...... well kinda, after recently spending a bit more time playing my friend's LP Custom and getting my own uber cheap Epi LP in a trade, and playing a couple LP's at GC recently I've discovered I am not a Les Paul guy, like at all. I assume others are the same as me cept about Teles, Strats, Warlocks, and so on (well the ones who aren't blinded by brandnames). So after my current revelation, I'd like to encourage you to do the most commonly advised thing on this forum....... buy what you like...

Be warned foolish ones, the BCR love is spreading on here. Its undergroung ATM but it shall prevail.

Every Master Charger song has a subliminal message urging you to buy BCR !!!!!!!!

:lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted:

I used to like BCR's, but I currently pretty much hate em and prolly won't be reconverted anytime soon....

Be warned foolish ones, the BCR love is spreading on here. Its undergroung ATM but it shall prevail.

Every Master Charger song has a subliminal message urging you to buy BCR !!!!!!!!

:lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted:

I used to like BCR's, but I currently pretty much hate em and prolly won't be reconverted anytime soon....

what happened?