Sign in to follow this  
Disappearer

What should I get when I manage to find a job?

get a supersonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best recommendation :lol: get one if you must!

he got taste.

:lol::lol::lol:

Most BCRs are ugly as fuck.

The only one I would buy from them is a mockingbird. Those are beautiful.

i personally don't like BCRs but i wouldnt call them 'ugly'...and fvck's not ugly, fvck's beautiful man :-D

-but i must say for the record: fran and nate's hype on these stuff is contagious :lol:

i personally don't like BCRs but i wouldnt call them 'ugly'...and fvck's not ugly, fvck's beautiful man :-D

-but i must say for the record: fran and nate's hype on these stuff is contagious :lol:

Well you know what I mean :lol:

Actually they aren't doing anything to make me want them. The necks aren't right for me, and they just look silly.

But I will say that being on here has finally made me decide to get a strat copy. Before I stayed away from strats like they were the plague.:lol:

Actually they aren't doing anything to make me want them. The necks aren't right for me, and they just look silly.

But I will say that being on here has finally made me decide to get a strat copy. Before I stayed away from strats like they were the plague.:lol:

its unique in its general form/shape. well in the end of the day everyone(imo)loves a strat and it's versatility. There's no real rule in life anyway...you can love 'heavy metal' guitars, offset guitars and the regular strat if you want to - all at the same time and you may not. i see nothing wrong with that. so "go" and get a strat if you want one :wink:

i feel that someday i'll get one too

yes another one joins my cause!!!1 :twisted:

wait I am the head strat guy around here, right? never really been discussed, but I think I use em more than everyone else......

wait I am the head strat guy around here, right? never really been discussed, but I think I use em more than everyone else......

:-D there's a lot of closet-strat players

In answer to the original post, you should use the money to come find me and form an awesometacular band

And Glenn, I has strat in ma pictar so I win :P

In answer to the original post, you should use the money to come find me and form an awesometacular band

And Glenn, I has strat in ma pictar so I win :P

yes but I own 3 of em and also I have one in my profile pic, just not my avatar, see my page

Yeah I'm hoping to get it tomorrow.

It's not only you that made me decide on the strat. Robb makes me want one too. Damn you all.:lol: