Jake Lane

Fender Toronado..

Hey everyone, I'm still kinda new here.. @.@ I'm probably looking stupid posting here, but I'm looking for a Fender Toronado in Black, if anyone is selling one or if anybody sees one for sale, could you please notify me.. O.e

Try looking on Ebay. They pop up from time to time on there, and normally for a pretty good price. I wanted to get one a while back that someone was selling for $200, but I decided to get another guitar instead.

good for you mate :-cool

now sounding nu-metallish: sup dawg, that phat geetar has a phat sound! how much did you stash for this? the Mex right? don't forget to post droolimage and make us high... :-tired

Package got here when i wasn't home and i wasn't fast enough to pick it up before the place closed =.= They really make it inconvenient for you T_T

what the hell are those inlays? yuck :-hateit

They are little Yin & Yangs :P They are a symbol that has been really big in my life. Anyway this is my dream guitar. It's name is Saldo which in Polish means Balance which Yin and Yang is associated with ;O

Graet guitar, like what you did with those inlays.

What are the pick ups on those like?

The pick ups are great, I get a lot of amazingly different sounds out of them :o

Btw I corrected your post, you like put words that didn't make sense.. :o

what the hell are those inlays? yuck :-hateit

They are little Yin & Yangs :P They are a symbol that has been really big in my life. Anyway this is my dream guitar. It's name is Saldo which in Polish means Balance which Yin and Yang is associated with ;O

you already have it so it's now 'not' you dream guitar :) that's deep man - for the inlays i mean...again to each his own but personally don't dig the stickers. how many guitars do you have? i remember seeing your mustang in a diff. thread

I have 3 Guitars and 3 basses :> You can see my basses in the other guitars page somewhere towards the last 2 pages :P but I bought them from working liek 4 jobs xD