Pictures of your Toronado

Jake Lane

Fran used to have one, but I dun think anyone else does...... was worth a shot though.....

PS you look like teh KUrdtfsss

ReAlLy???/? NoW ImMa GoNnA DrEsS Up LIIke Teh KUrtz and BeCoMe HIMZ. Any way... I had long hair before I even knew about Kurt cobain :P mainly to hide my ugly face :wink: It's doing a great job in the picture.

White overalls, dont ask (the tech said "i'd stand" out better lolz)

^this made me look for a toronado :D

fran used to be the king of the cool toronado...now he's the prince of BCR darkness :lol:

What's up the singer O_O she's liek crazy O__O and who's the new king of Toronados? :D

due to your persistence in reviving the hype & the greatness of this guitar, i think you deserve the title now 8) lol!

:D Yayz imma go get a fake crown from like burger king or something and write TORONADO on it with a SHARPIE and post a pic.. :D

:lol::lol:

DO IT! post pics too! ;)

I shall

photoon20100905at01033.jpg

Here Is your king, fear me and my Toronadoness. New amendment all Black Toronados shall have Yin and Yang inlay stickers ;D

Btw Its a Krispy Kreme hat with duct tape XD

:lol: you got so much time in your hands....you used to look like the kurdt on the pics above...now with that crazy hat-crown you look like some silly les claypool :lol:

photoon20100905at01033.jpg

Here Is your king, fear me and my Toronadoness. New amendment all Black Toronados shall have Yin and Yang inlay stickers ;D

Btw Its a Krispy Kreme hat with duct tape XD

:lol: you got so much time in your hands....you used to look like the kurdt on the pics above...now with that crazy hat-crown you look like some silly les claypool :lol:

I have like 20 krispy kreme hats white duct tape and a sleeping problem nuff' said... anyway dont say my pics look like teh kurdtz e.e