G.A.S. Strikes Again

My severe case of G.A.S. has struck again....I fell victim to the urge to bring home an un-owned laguna just hanging around at GC today, and to make things worse....a Fender Frontman25R found it's way into my basket as well.

Seriously....I really love the frontman25....its alot better sounding than just about anything else I have here at home. And, I'm very pleased with the laguna 330 too...both items really sound good.

laguna001.jpg

laguna003.jpg

laguna002.jpg

laguna004.jpg

Steve L.

Cypress.TX

I'm not an expert or pro when it comes to understanding the different attributes of a guitar and how it works...but I do know that I like the looks and feel of the Laguna, and it sounds very light and crisp to me...it also has a great "feel" when I hold it...so maybe that helps...??

Steve L.

Cypress, TX

I'm not an expert or pro when it comes to understanding the different attributes of a guitar and how it works...but I do know that I like the looks and feel of the Laguna, and it sounds very light and crisp to me...it also has a great "feel" when I hold it...so maybe that helps...??

Steve L.

Cypress, TX

lol

That doesn't tell me much, but I'm guessing that they're pretty good based off of what you said. I'll try one out next time I go to guitar center. The only reason I asked is because necks are normally what makes me decide not to get a guitar. I'm guessing it's pretty thin though so I most likely won't like it.