My JAG-STANG !!! [OLYMPIC WHITE In Nitro.]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link but this one is brown, I'd like a red one that isn't as bright as the one on wdmusic. It seems hard to find.

http://tinyurl.com/JSredtort

I think this is what you're looking for, although the price is pretty high. :/

Sorry I can't be of more help.

UPDATE: I just noticed that it says they will make the pickgaurd in many colors and to get in contact with them for more info or a custom color. That's what I would recommend if you are looking for something specific.

http://tinyurl.com/JSredtort

I think this is what you're looking for, although the price is pretty high. :/

Sorry I can't be of more help.

UPDATE: I just noticed that it says they will make the pickgaurd in many colors and to get in contact with them for more info or a custom color. That's what I would recommend if you are looking for something specific.

Yeah this one looks better, I saw one on a strat from the 60s that was looking awesome, lots of black in it, dark red, no yellow or brown in it, I'll keep looking for something like that.

Thanks for the link, I'll keep it.

Having a Js isn't really that big of a deal

Maybe not to you, but I've had a Squier Strat flipped lefty for 7 years. I'd consider getting a JS a big deal for me. ITs all perspective I suppose, I just think its a nice guitar to have. I don't mean its some difficult task, I hope you can understand what I'm saying, if not I need to be able to make myself more clear :blink:

Maybe not to you, but I've had a Squier Strat flipped lefty for 7 years. I'd consider getting a JS a big deal for me. ITs all perspective I suppose, I just think its a nice guitar to have. I don't mean its some difficult task, I hope you can understand what I'm saying, if not I need to be able to make myself more clear :blink:

I know what you mean, I've been lusting over a supersonic for the last 5 years. I've never even seen one for sale in australia.

• Like 1

I thought you meant it was an accomplishment in the

"OMG IT'S TEH KURDTSXSFSSSSZ GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

kinda way...........

my bad