guitars you would buy if money wasn't an issue

yesterday i tried out this beauty: http://www.xoxaudiotools.com excellent quality but still can't beat my jazzmaster's clean tones.

I would buy this guitar though not because i need it but .... i'm beginning to think i suffer from some kind of addiction when it comes to guitars since i'm always looking for a new one to buy.

I think if i had the money i would get me a new guitar every week.

Just wanted to share this.....

....So what would you buy if the price wouldn't matter.....

by the way this xox guitar is €2449 with shipping but without taxes .

an original U.S. vintage jazzmaster w/ block bounded neck (white/black with tort)

an original fender custom telemaster

trey anastasio's custom languedoc guitar (any of those designs)

jeff becks's strat (seafoam green)

johnny marr's rickenbacker 330

johnny marr's jaguars (black w/ stickers & all white)

johnny marr's les paul(goldtop)

john frusciante's jaguars(turquoise & fiesta red)

matt bellamy's custom manson guitars(w/ kaoss pad)

I've always wanted an SG supreme, that Richie has taste yo but we knew this, in stained black and red burst, think japanese flag, but goth.

A Les paul robot for when i'm pissed off and just wanna whack a tune out without tuning my f-ing G string.

And apart from those two, all i want is a badass sounding acoustic as i've never had one, can you believe that?

30 in November, and i've never owned an acoustic guitar.

Infact, if money is no object, i'd give all of those, my strat and B tuned warlock to Gibson and tell them to get some of that robot #### on them aswell.

Do the Gibson robots adjust intonation and everything?

Unless they can tune from standard, Eb, and then every step down to a Drop B tuning, i'd save the money, ditch the robot idea, and pay my monkey engineer to stop smoking the weed and tune my guitars. But i don't think he can, so that would be pointless.

Vht poweramp, 2 4x12's and an eventide effects unit with midi switcher since i didn't milk the guitar fund.

I want one of them plastic airlines that Jack White uses (or used, he seems to be really into gretsches lately), a lefty sonic blue jag-stang just to hendrix it like in that one REM vid cuz that looks so freaking awesome, a Guyatone lg-350t, some rickenbacker guitar like whatever that typical model with the slash hole is (srry I dunno anything about rickys), multiple Squier Supersonics, a Teisco Spectrum 5, a whole lotta strats, and an exact replica of the original telecaster prototype (assuming of course that the original wasn't for sale) as demonstrated here.

I want one of them plastic airlines that Jack White uses (or used, he seems to be really into gretsches lately), a lefty sonic blue jag-stang just to hendrix it like in that one REM vid cuz that looks so freaking awesome, a Guyatone lg-350t, some rickenbacker guitar like whatever that typical model with the slash hole is (srry I dunno anything about rickys), multiple Squier Supersonics, a Teisco Spectrum 5, a whole lotta strats, and an exact replica of the original telecaster prototype (assuming of course that the original wasn't for sale) as demonstrated here.

John 5 has a 1950 fender broadcaster (not a r.i.). Amazing collection. I think he has an original 53 blonde that hasn't even faded yet and a 66 esquire. I found a video with some his collection.

i really want these two:

fen08strummer-tele-058.jpg

my favorite fender color ever!

fen91stratplus-blackpearl-mint.jpg

Isn't it just black? Or am I missing something w/ that?

Do like that Tele though.

White Mosrite Ventures style guitar

Purple Jazzy

Sherwood Green Jaguar

1964 Mustang

A Jazzmaster with Jaguar controls

Telecaster

Blond Telemaster with a pickup behind the bridge

I would have to think on this