Picked this up yesterday for only $85. Just going to post the links since I'm having issues uploading the img's on here. Btw, how is everyone? :)

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/dsc01856l.jpg/

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/dsc01857i.jpg/

http://img530.imageshack.us/i/dsc01858f.jpg/

http://img248.imageshack.us/i/dsc01855jw.jpg/

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/dsc01859zl.jpg/

• Like 1

Verryy good find and such a steal! what are the pups? how the action, neck etc.

The pickups are stock. They actually have kind of a surf twang to them. Everything is in tip-top shape and the neck is just as good as any other Tele neck I've felt. I almost hate to mod it b/c I would probably desecrate it by putting SD/GFS hot rails in the bridge. These old Japanese guitars really are something else.

Pawn shops are now big time money makers in most states here in the US. The owners know their wares, and they make their money on the old rule that made real estate so lucrative....BUY LOW SELL HIGH....I bet the pawn shop where I bought my Jag, paid the previous owner around 150.00 or less....

Steve L.

Cypress, TX

i hope someone is listening. My friend that owns a guitar shop just called with a daphne blue fender telecaster mexican, unplayed. He wants $350.00. Does this sound like a good deal because i got 3 hours to decide. ?? We will put a hot rail in the neck for a little extra money. What do ya'll think?? Daphne Blue!

i hope someone is listening. My friend that owns a guitar shop just called with a daphne blue fender telecaster mexican, unplayed. He wants $350.00. Does this sound like a good deal because i got 3 hours to decide. ?? We will put a hot rail in the neck for a little extra money. What do ya'll think?? Daphne Blue!

I would get it. Here in Chicago they go for about $400 new so that's a $50 deal. Buy it and play the hell out of the thing.

I paid 300.00 even for my olympic white strat....with no bag or extras...

I am beginning to like those "other" colors.....daphine blue and surf green...

Steve L.

Cypress, TX

I paid 300.00 even for my olympic white strat....with no bag or extras...

I am beginning to like those "other" colors.....daphine blue and surf green...

Steve L.

Cypress, TX

done deal thanks

now i need to know what to put in the neck. No time man we are slammed. Since we own our shops it's gonna cost me less because we are gonna swap some tires for the guitar.

thanks again

you will find this hard to imagine but another long story. This old dude wanted to sell it to me. He comes in and talks music with me. He has a very very bad meth problem, which is always weird when they are 65 yrs old. Anyways, he said wait till you see what i have in this case. I'm thinking holy crap that is the best built case ever this is gonna be great. And then he opened it. Yikes! He said when is the last time you saw a arbor super strat? i said nothing super about that one. He said i'm not leaving here with her so what you wanna give me? I was like she can't stay here, i have 12 guitars already, money's tight blah blah blah. He sat in my office for a while, walked out to where i was and told me that no matter what he heard about me i was always respectful to him and i was his friend and he hugged me which is strange, said treat her good so long. I tried to stop him because every time this happens the person ends up dying. i don't know his name but i'm sure he's dead. It was like they tie up loose ends and then bam, gone for good. So i guess she'll hang out at my shop and make for a story.

Refinish it? send it to me? or just sell it and keep the case.

It has a headstock repair but my guy says its fixed properly and is no issue. I don't think it is worth a dollar. Maybe re-finish or maybe i'll send it to you, but the freight might be more than she's worth. I wouldn't feel right selling something that was given to me. I also feel like he wanted me to take care of it. Stuck not knowing what to do with it.

i was thinking of building a new home or a casket out of the case, ha. Or maybe i'll build a boat for my highly anticipated return to the great barrier reef.

019-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...