Which of these 3 Eastwood Guitars you prefer?

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 3 Eastwood Guitars you prefer?

• [img]http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/GTRs/hi-flyer/images/gtr_SunB-hi-flyer.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/GTRs/sidejack-DLX/images/gtr_Grn-sidejackDLX2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/GTRs/hummingbird/images/gtr_Blk-hummingbird.jpg[/img]

I'm not sure about either of them to be honest but as far as colour schemes go, the High Flyer in white looks the better of the group. Also I'm not sure about the angle or the placement of the neck pick up really.

Are those witch hats oh there? If not they should be. My eyes are'nt what they used to be. :unsure:

How much do these go for?

I have 2 Hi Flyers . 1 Tailstop in white and the bass in sunburst. They're good guitars . The tailstop plays and sounds a lot more like a Gibson or Epiphone than a Mosrite or Univox IMHO. One thing I will say is that they are certainly pretty . I was considering selling them since I have 8 guitars and need to start culling the herd . PM if you're interested .

IMG_0033.jpg

I've never liked hi flyers for three reasons

It looks like it's upside down,

The angled neck pickup looks out of place,

And three, they look huge in it!

Look at the hiflyer in the above pic, then look at this picture

Judas%20Priest-ADB-021294.jpg

See the resemblance?

The pickups are straight out of Rob Halford's wardrobe, nuff said.

Certainly living up to your handle ? :mrgreen:

It's a " Love It Or Hate It "guitar . It's the " Counter Guitar " . For those that say : " Real musicians only play strats " . These tell those folks to piss off.

I don't purposely try to sound like a prick, i say it how i see it and sometimes it upsets people.

If you love those guitars then there isn't anything i can say that'll change your mind on it, apart from maybe breaking the law breaking the law! :P

I do actually have a recording of me playing that, but if i stick it up now then it'll really look like i want to piss people off when i don't.

Yes i play a strat and i'll stop now :oops:

Sorry Rox, strats rule, and that's near enough the same setting i used for the nirvana ones and bring it on down by oasis.

Is that your video dude?

I love the British Steel album, play along to it regularly. I keep toying with the idea of starting up a Judas Priest covers band but just do the older stuff.

Huge pickups was always my gripe with Jazzy's.

Yes, I know that's the key to the sound, but when you get right down to it, they don't look terribly attractive.

And the upside-down-ness was my main prob with Super-Sonics, not so much from a looks standpoint, but more for the fact they look very unwieldy to play.

Is that your video dude?

I love the British Steel album, play along to it regularly. I keep toying with the idea of starting up a Judas Priest covers band but just do the older stuff.

Yeah that's mine, i have a few more on youtube and lots to go, but it's making the vids and uploading them.

MP3's, easy life, videos, pain.

Yeah that's mine, i have a few more on youtube and lots to go, but it's making the vids and uploading them.

MP3's, easy life, videos, pain.

Yeah, i had a problem with the tracking going out of sync a while back. Been learning the solo in Gary Moores 'out in the fields' and someone has asked me to upload it with my webcam clipped to the headstock, similar to the original video :o

Cool let us know when you've finished that, i'll give it a go.

I've never listened to Judas Priest to be perfectly honest, a bit before my time. The first i heard of them was on Beavis and Butthead in the early 90's, then i found out later that my dad worked with a guy who was a session guitarist on one of their albums, met him later, prick lol.

I've never had problems with cams cause i never use them, it's the video making software that bugs me.

I used to use windows movie maker, quick and easy, but it would degrade the sound, the MP3 would sound really good, but by the time i made a video out of it, it was bad.

Now i have Adobe premiere pro, easy to make vids, the sound is exact as on the MP3, takes less than 10 seconds to convert to video, but youtube takes about 15 mins a song to upload, and i have 20gig broadband.

ALex is gonna be pissed i hijacked this thread.