Disappearer

So I had this dream right...

That I had one of them Telecasters with a humbucker in the neck and a big pickguard and a maple fretboard (Telecaster Custom?)... Anyway, as we all know it's a bad idea to go against what dreams tell you to do. However, I can't afford one. What should I do? Do you reckon I'm cursed or something now?

G.A.S by dreaming that's a new one! but if you don't have the cash maybe save up and buy one of the lawsuit ones they are normally alot cheaper and play way better than the reissues.

Greco tele custom ;)

DSCN4480-MSS%209660.JPG

Do you know about how much those ones go for Luke? They look pretty good. If I was gonna get one I think I'd either save for one of them or do what Rox said and just mod one of the Squier ones with two humbuckers.

Do you know about how much those ones go for Luke? They look pretty good. If I was gonna get one I think I'd either save for one of them or do what Rox said and just mod one of the Squier ones with two humbuckers.

Well im not sure, i think it would depend on the seller. just keep an eye open on ebay. the one in the picture is $1250Aus.

Pretty sure Squier do a dual-humbucker one.

In fact, the bridge humbucker from one of those bad boys is not the bridge pickup in my Jagmaster.

Gotta follow the dreams :-)

Brilliant guitarist!

Brilliant band really.

^this.

follow your dream man...stick to that idea while saving money for that stuff. if you're impatient, you can just buy the best available thing in your local shops/area.also avoid looking other stuff (while chasing that dream)because this will distract you. know what you really want and dream - err.. firmly

there's always a 'future' so keep focused on that dream

I saw The Police in Melbourne a couple of years ago. Andy Summers was 64 years old, but he still had his energy and skills intact.

I had the choice between seeing The Police, Iron Maiden, and Dweezil Zappa. I chose The Police because I figured the other would be back, but The Police wouldn't be.

It was an awesome show, but my only complaint was that they didn't play Peanuts!!!

BTW guys, when I said "I had a dream" I didn't mean in an MLK kind of way, I meant literaly that I fell asleep and had a dream about having one of these Telecasters. I didn't even realise I wanted to get one at the time. So yeah, just in case that affects yr judgement.

I saw The Police in Melbourne a couple of years ago. Andy Summers was 64 years old, but he still had his energy and skills intact.

I had the choice between seeing The Police, Iron Maiden, and Dweezil Zappa. I chose The Police because I figured the other would be back, but The Police wouldn't be.

It was an awesome show, but my only complaint was that they didn't play Peanuts!!!

i envy you man...i must say you've made the 'mature' decision :wink: i'd choose that gig any day among those bands. im a fan of drummers as well and Stewart Copeland's playing is just one of the few that makes me go...."whoooaaa". i'd die to see him play-live. I even bought that crazy Oysterhead project by Copeland with Trey Anastasio & Les Claypool in early 2000 because i really miss his playing. Now i only get to hear him thru his ringtone compositions in Blackberry

BTW guys, when I said "I had a dream" I didn't mean in an MLK kind of way, I meant literaly that I fell asleep and had a dream about having one of these Telecasters. I didn't even realise I wanted to get one at the time. So yeah, just in case that affects yr judgement.

oh....got the msg man. i guess i overreacted with d' dream...my next unsolicited advise is get some nice sleep :grin: