hello guys

i am searching about a month on internet to buy a fender mustang reissue in blue(with matching head stock)competition and i cant find anywhere....

is so hard to find this color on this guitar?

any ideas?

or online shops...

ebay doesnt help so much.....

i starting to disapointed....

please help me if you can

hello guys

i am searching about a month on internet to buy a fender mustang reissue in blue(with matching head stock)competition and i cant find anywhere....

any ideas?

or online shops...

This is the only one i could find. Not very cheap though.

'73 Reissue Mustang

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only one i could find. Not very cheap though.

'73 Reissue Mustang

I just purchased this model and the kurt cobain specific model mustang from this guy's online store. He is out of Japan, yet speaks English very fluently. He was a most admirable business man, and worked with me on the price. He did this because I also purchased the kurt jag and the kurt vandalism strat. Anyway, I have played fender guitars for about 15 years now, and with this comp re-issue I could not be happier. I prefer it to my American LE Strat I've had since I was 15 yrs old. This comp stang re-issue guitar has now taken the rank of my favorite guitar EVER owned! (Go figure!) The Japanese quility standard at fender japan is pretty rigid, sometimes better than american IMO. If you purchase this guitar he also offers a tune-o-matic mod, and will put any P/U you desire in. (I had mine delivered with a tune-o-matic bridge and a hotrails in the bridge, I got a brand new in the box guitar with all the mods I wanted done already!) He was very accomodating, even to the point of reducing US customs costs by the way he filled out the customs paperwork. I can't tell you the specifics as I gave my word I wouldn't, but I just purchased these four guitars from 'Jo's Music Shop' for not far over 6,000 USD including all shipping costs from Tokyo:

HJG-66KC VI 3TS

HST-62KC BLK

HMG-69KC SBL (with Tune-O-Matic bridge)

MG73-CO OTM (with Tune-O-Matic bridge)

All four of these guitars have far surpassed my expectations, but I am particularly delighted in the comp stang as I have played MANY mustangs over the years, some good, some not so good. I a little nervous about what the quality of the guitar would be, and to add to it I have never dealt with a Japanese business man before, nor have I ever had to import anything! But the whole thing turned out wonderful, and the quality of these guitars (all 4 models I purchased) was a very pleasant surprise. Now I actually OWN the four main models of Fender guitars (besides telecaster) that I have always drooled over in pictures! I haven't been happier in life, I will NEVER part with any of these.

• 5 weeks later...

hello guys

any ideas?

or online shops...

I found like 2 million on craigslist. I searched in every city. Chicago or the West coast town have a lot of them