Sign in to follow this  
polychorus100

Alone + Easy Target and Friend of a Friend

I linked you the tab to the rain song a while ago, i take it from your lack of reply you've either,

a ) learnt it and now want to learn something more mundane

b ) aborted it due to the song requiring a modicum of patience and technique

c ) taken to requesting tabs to songs with no or little intention of actually learning them or indeed thanking anyone for taking the time to post you a link to afore mentioned requested tabs.

As abrupt as this may seem i'm a tad pissed of at how this forum has declined in respect for members, senior or otherwise, who used to contribute in a positive way and who are mostly notable by their absence from these pages.

Try ultimateguitar.com for tabs. :sad:

I linked you the tab to the rain song a while ago, i take it from your lack of reply you've either,

a ) learnt it and now want to learn something more mundane

b ) aborted it due to the song requiring a modicum of patience and technique

c ) taken to requesting tabs to songs with no or little intention of actually learning them or indeed thanking anyone for taking the time to post you a link to afore mentioned requested tabs.

As abrupt as this may seem i'm a tad pissed of at how this forum has declined in respect for members, senior or otherwise, who used to contribute in a positive way and who are mostly notable by their absence from these pages.

Try ultimateguitar.com for tabs. :sad:

I'm a little more new here, but the way you have put it, the older days of these pages seemed great, and I'm sorry for maybe being a little part of what's made things worse. Though I hope I'm not.

I'm a little more new here, but the way you have put it, the older days of these pages seemed great, and I'm sorry for maybe being a little part of what's made things worse. Though I hope I'm not.

again I think you're fine, basically it's just gone downhill so stop apologizing there's no need for it

again I think you're fine, basically it's just gone downhill so stop apologizing there's no need for it

I was about to say sorry for apologizing too much :lol: hahaha But thanks, feedback! (What's your real name? I feel silly calling you by your pagename, I'm sure its somewhere on the forum, I just don't really feel like making the effort haha)

I was about to say sorry for apologizing too much :lol: hahaha But thanks, feedback! (What's your real name? I feel silly calling you by your pagename, I'm sure its somewhere on the forum, I just don't really feel like making the effort haha)

my name's Glenn