Buying Fender Jaguar! HELP!!!

4 members have voted

1. 1. Used Price:

Hi everyone. Can you give me an idea how much these '66 Ocean Turquoise jags would sell for??? Headstock color is the same

Screenshot2011-02-03at73940PM.png

3m13oa3lb5Y25V65Q4b19626f3ba2c9531fac.jpg

3n13o93p95W45U65X5b19eeafeb1de0be1a99.jpg

He's Selling it for $700 All together... Here's his info I grabbed from craigs. (I only have $580 but I'm losing my head over this! damn G.A.S.!!!)

Fender Jaguar '66 reissue made in Japan. Recent pro set up with frets freshly crowned, dressed and polished. Has some chips around edge of body. Killer action! Great player! $700.00

There was a blue book for guitars I saw at Barnes and Noble before, wish I had that now! If you'll give your take on the price, pls don't base it on emotion, I'd pay $1000 for this lol. Thanks everyone!

He's pretty much fixed on his price... Here's what I'm getting if I buy it

Fender Jag with matching headstock in Ocean Turqouise.

Mustang saddle

G&G alligator case

Awesome Setup from a "Retired Senior Master Builder" (As long as it rocks, I believe whatever he says. He sounds genuine

Sounds like a great deal to me. Let us know how it goes.

We had an agreement that I was gonna drive over tonight. Apparently, someone offered $800 for it. LIFE.

Pissed but I can't cause he just wanted to get ird of it. What's Ironic was that, that guitar was on craigslist for 2 months and no one took it. The moment I decided I wanted it. I lose it.

I have that mantra when it comes to buying stuff on craigs... "If I dont get it, that guitar wasn't for me." Oh well on to the next hunt. I wish I could just have a white on white jag land on my lap right now :)

Thanks guys!

We had an agreement that I was gonna drive over tonight. Apparently, someone offered $800 for it. LIFE.

Pissed but I can't cause he just wanted to get ird of it. What's Ironic was that, that guitar was on craigslist for 2 months and no one took it. The moment I decided I wanted it. I lose it.

I have that mantra when it comes to buying stuff on craigs... "If I dont get it, that guitar wasn't for me." Oh well on to the next hunt. I wish I could just have a white on white jag land on my lap right now :)

Thanks guys!

There will be another chance I am sure. Just keep looking. :)