hey. I'm having problems with this pedal, it was working fine a few days ago, but now it doesn't seem nearly as gainy/overdriven as it used to. I checked everything, changed my battery for my pickup, checked cords, adapters, even plugged in a few different pedals and they all worked fine.

help me out!

If you have a multimeter you can check to see if you had a resister go or something. Sounds like you checked everything else. Maybe it had a power surge and blew something internally?

Funnily enough a friend of mine had a Metal Muff that did exactly the same thing, and I've heard of others doing it as well. Is it affecting the dry/ bypass signal as well? There seems to be a component in them that after a while goes faulty, although I couldn't tell you what, when I opened my mate's one up all the resistors and caps are absolutely tiny and surface-mounted so reading them with a multimeter was pretty much impossible. We ended up binning it. Sorry.

Funnily enough a friend of mine had a Metal Muff that did exactly the same thing, and I've heard of others doing it as well. Is it affecting the dry/ bypass signal as well? There seems to be a component in them that after a while goes faulty, although I couldn't tell you what, when I opened my mate's one up all the resistors and caps are absolutely tiny and surface-mounted so reading them with a multimeter was pretty much impossible. We ended up binning it. Sorry.

Ouch, lame. :(