I need some help guys Dx

Hey guys i had my truss rod adjusted in my toronado because it was bowed alittle and i adjusted alot trying to get it to play the way it did before i had it changed :/ like the strings were tighter and bleh it just felt better and now i hate that i even went DX is there anyway i can fix this? i hate the loose feeling on the strings :/

If you had a ton of relief, then you tighten the truss rod (less relief)... you've decreased the distance you have to press down on the string to fret it... less distance ---> less tension.

I forgot where the truss rod is adjusted from on the Toronado? Headstock or butt? If it's adjusted at the butt, double check all 4 neck plate screws, make sure they are all tight.

I would shell out the money to have the truss rod stuff done by a tech because of these kind of issues. Even at $50, I would say it is worth it to make sure it is done right. :) I hope it works out for you though.