search for white Mustang knobs

As the topic says: does anybody knows where to find Mustang knobs (vol + tone) in white ?

Or another option: do Strat knobs fit on a Mustang?

Thanks to all

I don't believe Mustang knobs came in white. You could go to stewmac.com and get white knobs. Just have to know if your posts are US made or not. (Metric sized or standard.) I believe Strat knobs work fine if you have the right ones. (US or import size.)

no the white mustang knob exist proof

I don't believe those are stock Mustang knobs. The Mustang knobs are just like the Jazz Bass and Jag-Stang knobs. Like I said above, you can buy and add any knobs you want. Those are probably white dome knobs or Strat knobs. I am partial to Bell Knobs or Witch Hats, but domes would likely look closest to the stock ones, but white. You could always get white plastic spray paint and just paint them.

I would get these, but you can shop around.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Knobs/Dome_knobs/Ivoroid_Dome_Knob.html

All the different knobs.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Knobs.html

Here are white: link

And here are cream, which look far better than white as the white ones are too damn white: link

80 cents each. And yes, they are identical to Mustang/jaguar knobs.

Nice! Never seen those. Figured someone just had painted them or used other white knobs. :D

They are for solid shaft pots BTW but can be used on split shaft if you align the tightening screw into the split, not against the shaft itself which will only cause it to bend.

Other knobs that look cool on Mustangs and Jaguars are SG Reflector knobs. They are only for split shaft.

d688f3b6-5e95-4f99-bb50-fba5b90f9d44.jpg

They are for solid shaft pots BTW but can be used on split shaft if you align the tightening screw into the split, not against the shaft itself which will only cause it to bend.

Other knobs that look cool on Mustangs and Jaguars are SG Reflector knobs. They are only for split shaft.

d688f3b6-5e95-4f99-bb50-fba5b90f9d44.jpg

I love those type. I have solid shafts on my Mustang though. Those knobs look kind of like the amp knobs on my Blacktop Jazzmaster. Some people complained about those knobs but I dig them. I think they look cool.