Where i can find one?

From the 90's, so i dont need to sell a kidney. :)

Thanks

Japanese ones tend to have it and some American ones. The HH Specials have matching headstocks and tend to go for around $550 used from time to time. (Mine is black with matching headstock.)

i know the cij have matching headstocks, but hard to get them here (Portugal).

and i want single coil instead of HH :)

You can convert it to single coil with a pickguard swap. Not sure what to do about the location issue.

i know the cij have matching headstocks, but hard to get them here (Portugal).

and i want single coil instead of HH :)

You can convert it to single coil with a pickguard swap. Not sure what to do about the location issue.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to buy one in the USA, good luck. If you actually happen to run across one, it would be a rare thing. I bought mine straight from Japan from Ishibari. They're a huge guitar shop in Tokyo and they ship globally. I've seen many Jags of all sorts pop up on that site (yes...even the highly sought after ocean turquoise w/matching headstock. They had one on the site last week!). Ishibari music is highly known for selling tons used guitars. They grade their appearance and playability which you can see straight on the site. You have to check everyday though to see what pops up because they update the site every two hours. Also, if you have a facebook page, add the owner as a friend since he's great with helping out with transactions and questions about the guitars you're interested in. He's a really nice guy. The pics below are the jag I got from the site. It's a limited edition Fender 50th anniversary 1996 Jaguar with the medallion behind the neck. I got it for $900 flat in near mint condition. I've added upgrades since I've taken these pics which are from last month. These are just what I have on my computer right now. Dont feel like taking pictures lol

Site- http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/eng/

**If you just want to see the fender guitars, on the right side it'll say "Fender Japan HERE WE GO!", click on that. It's easier to check the site everyday and have it narrowed down**

Owner's Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/#!/IshibashiMusic

**They actually have one like mine right now on page 2 if you're interested**

04.jpg

3k93m53o25O35T25U5b7a5e6b55d5e7661669.jpg

02.jpg

• 4 weeks later...