Singing problems.

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to say that when i was talking to you about singing i was talking to myself also. I did a demo and i sang on it and it felt good. It took forever but it felt like it was worth it. I can't give you a pep talk and then chicken out myself. So thanks. I may post it. It's on my soundcloud and my facebook. I can probably make a video with random pics and put it. The singing isn't good but it's me and it's real. So, yeah, that's it. This benefited me also. Hope it worked out for ya'll also.

Here you go. The pictures are random off my computer. There is certainly room for lots of improvement. My first time singing. If i decide to do anything with it then i'm going into a studio with real musicians and redo it. On this version it's just me on everything you hear. It's hard for me to step away from the guitar parts and write the bass and the drums. I'd rather collaborate and see what other musicians come up with. This was my first attempt at mixing and mastering also. I think i said earlier in another post that if the end sounds different it's because i had been trying to do the little richard thing and i sang it though my phone and then tried for hours to duplicate it on a mic and couldn't. So i just used the one with me singing into my phone. ha! ftw...The one i'm working on now is about Courtney and my wife is helping me because we both have a very strong dislike for her. I don't think it will be as heavy as this one. If anyone has any feedback i'd appreciate it. Good or bad, doesn't matter. I can handle it. Thanks.

-

-