Epi LP Custom and Bigsby.

Thank you for giving an opinion, and not a link. Seriously, the reason people ask questions here and not in their search bar is for a personal response.

And with my little diatribe over with; Were they atleast tuning stable? I like how rigid it is. I usually just want a tiny bit of wobble. Kind of like the intro to I'm Your Captain by Grand Funk.

Thank you for giving an opinion, and not a link. Seriously, the reason people ask questions here and not in their search bar is for a personal response.

And with my little diatribe over with; Were they atleast tuning stable? I like how rigid it is. I usually just want a tiny bit of wobble. Kind of like the intro to I'm Your Captain by Grand Funk.

I can't speak for the tuning stability on a Bigsby just for the fact that I didn't use it long enough to notice any of that. There's another member here that posted in the Jaguar thread with pics of his Jaguar with a Bigsby. I think you should PM him to find out about that since he actually uses Bigsby trems, and can speak for everything that's good or bad about them.

The only thing I can say that might help is that on the trem I have on my jaguar I have to pull up on the whammy bar just a little to get it back in tune. I'll post a pic of it so you can see what whammy I have.

1021.jpg

It has the same spring that you would find on a Jag/Jazzmaster or a Bigsby, but it's a lot looser. If I push down on it then I have to pull it back so it's slightly above where it was before, and let the pressure from the strings pull it back. It's probably not exactly like a Bigsby as far as that goes, but it's the best I can do to offer advice.

I'll go check that thread really quick, and edit the users name into this post.

His name is HNB. Hope this is helpful. :)