Does anyone have one? Are they good quality guitars? Are they heavy? I want to get the airlines model similar to Jack Whites.

I love the look of them, but I wish they were solid body. Some of them are, but most are hollow and that bugs me for some reason. I might build a body based off of the look of one of those, but solid alder or something.

I love the look of them, but I wish they were solid body. Some of them are, but most are hollow and that bugs me for some reason. I might build a body based off of the look of one of those, but solid alder or something.

As long as there not heavy and cheap sounding I might consider one.

My local music store carries them and some are gems others not. The one you are looking into in my opinion is a gem that sounds great even through a crappy amp at the store!

Have you tried that model? I really want one but I doubt I'll find the exact model that Jack has or be able to afford it and/or find it so I thought maybe the eastwood version would be a more affordable alternative. I was looking at the hi flyers too but if I ever want one of those I might get the actual univox because there pretty much around the same price range and I'd rather have the vintage.

Have you tried that model? I really want one but I doubt I'll find the exact model that Jack has or be able to afford it and/or find it so I thought maybe the eastwood version would be a more affordable alternative. I was looking at the hi flyers too but if I ever want one of those I might get the actual univox because there pretty much around the same price range and I'd rather have the vintage.

yeah i played the most expensive model which is about 1000 dollars i think versus the 700. The store had both and personally I didn't feel or hear to much of a difference to warrant the extra 300 dollars.

yeah i played the most expensive model which is about 1000 dollars i think versus the 700. The store had both and personally I didn't feel or hear to much of a difference to warrant the extra 300 dollars.

Are they heavy? I got a bad shoulder and I can't really play a heavy guitar without a lot of discomfort..My jaguar kills my shoulder but its the only guitar I have with me (and its awesome so I have to play it)..I have a tele squier at my dads house a state away