CHEAP Jag-Stang Available?

I really love the Jag-Stang body shape and want one really bad. But I don't want to spend a lot of money, and don't care at all about condition or features because I plan on eventually painting it and changing the electronics and bridge (I just really love the shape).

Does anyone sell a cheap clone or copy? I tried Warmoth, but that's at least $600. I am hoping for something like half of that, like some kind of Squier or Rondo-esque deal.

I really love the Jag-Stang body shape and want one really bad. But I don't want to spend a lot of money, and don't care at all about condition or features because I plan on eventually painting it and changing the electronics and bridge (I just really love the shape).

Does anyone sell a cheap clone or copy? I tried Warmoth, but that's at least $600. I am hoping for something like half of that, like some kind of Squier or Rondo-esque deal.

Ebay is your friend buddy. You could easily get one for around $600 or so. I don't think there is a good $300 unless you build the body yourself and get a cheap neck somewhere. Around $500 is the cheapest I have got one for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Jag-Stang's are going up in price because Fender won't make a new version of them. Kind of irritating because the Hollywood Office had a prototype of some kind of Jag-Stang back in 2016 but that's the last we saw or heard of it. I've gotten to the point myself I'll just build my own. Most Jag-Stangs are going to run $600+, looking at other guitar sites or independent shops might be better than trying to ggo through e-bay since the last time I looked the cheapest one was over a grand.