Sign in to follow this  
kid w/ a Jstang

Cases that fit the JS

Well, if yr like me, you've discovered that the Jag-Stang is one hard guitar to find a decent case for. I have the Fender case that Fender sells as fitting the Mustang, Cyclone, Venus, and Jag-Stang but will only use it if I have no choice as the Jag-Stang has to literally be FORCED to fit.. This sux...

So I started this thread in hopes for us to share collectively cases we've found that actually fit our odd-ball instrument of choice.

1. The Coffin Case.. Pros: Yup, this one fits VERY well.. Cons: Too bad that yr sure to look either like a trendy wanna-be goth or totally ridiculous.. Or both

2. Incase Fender John Mayer gig bag... Pros: very lightweight, protects the guitar like a hardcase, looks great, has a bazzilion pockets, and most importantly, is a hybrid case that FITS!!

Cons: only available if you find a store that someone got a John Mayer Strat from but decided not to get the bag, and IF you do happen to find one yr looking at a close to $250 price tag!!! Ouch!!

Well, those are my contributions.. Please share yours :)

• Like 1

Well, if yr like me, you've discovered that the Jag-Stang is one hard guitar to find a decent case for. I have the Fender case that Fender sells as fitting the Mustang, Cyclone, Venus, and Jag-Stang but will only use it if I have no choice as the Jag-Stang has to literally be FORCED to fit.. This sux...

So I started this thread in hopes for us to share collectively cases we've found that actually fit our odd-ball instrument of choice.

1. The Coffin Case.. Pros: Yup, this one fits VERY well.. Cons: Too bad that yr sure to look either like a trendy wanna-be goth or totally ridiculous.. Or both

2. Incase Fender John Mayer gig bag... Pros: very lightweight, protects the guitar like a hardcase, looks great, has a bazzilion pockets, and most importantly, is a hybrid case that FITS!!

Cons: only available if you find a store that someone got a John Mayer Strat from but decided not to get the bag, and IF you do happen to find one yr looking at a close to $250 price tag!!! Ouch!!

Well, those are my contributions.. Please share yours :)

I just use a hard case I got for my Jazzmasters. Plenty of room. :)

That is a Mustang. A Jagstang has a longer body that probably wouldn't fit that case. :(

I realized as soon as I posted but couldn't delete from phone browser. Reposted in stang section. Wouldn't mind if mods killed this post in this section. :)

Good case, so no worries there. :)

Rondo Music

Take a look at these cases... their very cheap $ but good quality for the price.

I bought a Bass and I'm very happy with the case. There's certainly a case that fit the Jag-stang... Mine fits pretty well in my bass case.

Maybe :

- Douglas BGC-200 3/4 BK Short Scale Bass Case