Mustang pickguard redesign - need a new set of eyes

I agree, that will be tackled in version mockup 2.0.

A friend of mine suggested I mod it this way:

mustang.jpg

I am kinda feeling it, but not sure. Feels a little too "cyclone" to me. What do you all think?

I want a bigger guard because I want to experiment with a lot of different onboard configurations (distortion, different wiring setups, etc) and that will give me more mounting room and hide other mods.

I am old fashioned so I do things with scissors, tape, cardboard, tracing paper, and an exacto and not photoshop (even though I used to teach photoshop at a college level). Gonna try the next version this week. I totally agree that it should be a continuous line.

I am a little worried it is starting to look a little toronado-ish. But it is certainly different.

I am old fashioned so I do things with scissors, tape, cardboard, tracing paper, and an exacto and not photoshop (even though I used to teach photoshop at a college level). Gonna try the next version this week. I totally agree that it should be a continuous line.

I am a little worried it is starting to look a little toronado-ish. But it is certainly different.

That does look kind of tornado-ish. Especially the lower right. It doesn't look bad though definetly unique.