Fender Jaguar Classic Player Pickguard

Anyone know where I can get a new one? Not really a huge fan of the tortoise one that I have currently. All of the Fender Jaguar pickguards differ from mine because for the bridge, they have 3 holes as opposed to mine where the whole bridge part is cut out. Perhaps it would fit or maybe I could just cut it further? Any suggestions on what to do for a new pickguard?

Anyone know where I can get a new one? Not really a huge fan of the tortoise one that I have currently. All of the Fender Jaguar pickguards differ from mine because for the bridge, they have 3 holes as opposed to mine where the whole bridge part is cut out. Perhaps it would fit or maybe I could just cut it further? Any suggestions on what to do for a new pickguard?

Pickguardian.com

+1 I have used them a couple times and have not been dissapointed.

Yeah all you have to do is take it off, trace it, send it to them, and they will make it for you. This is also good because if you want smaller pups in, you can just draw what you want. Of course it's cost ya thou