Matt Moss

Apparently Nickleback is wayyy better than Nirvana

So a while back i was on youtube and some guy was trolling on Nirvana videos about how Nickleback be sooooo much better. So i said something like "The NB singer tries too hard to sound like Kurt so, no they aren't" This is what he posts on my channel....

This message contains blocked images.

Show ImagesOptions

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

wangobangodango has posted a comment on your profile:

NICKLEBACK ARE WAY BETTER THAN NIRVANA, AND NOT AS DEPRESSING

Never once did a Nickleback song make me happy........

Nickleback only really have one song..that is to say that all their songs sound the same and are undistinguishable from one another..their lyrics are some of the cheesiest I've ever heard. I dont take anyone seriously who likes nickleback. There one of the most generic unoriginal uberlame "bands" I've ever heard. Saying you like nickleback destroys any bit of credibility you might have. Their singer is a pompous poodle haired moron.

You cannot even put nirvana and that trashy redneck band in the same sentence. That guy must have the mentallity of a caveman. What a loser..Im glad he doesnt like nirvana they dont deserve someone like that who obviously wouldnt know good music if it castrated him.

And now that were on the subject of castration that nickleback fag is he a female to male to female and back to male again transgender? I honestly cant tell so ill just call it "it". What an embaressment to humanity. Whoever gave that it a guitar and a record deal..oh man.

Nickleback only really have one song..that is to say that all their songs sound the same and are undistinguishable from one another..their lyrics are some of the cheesiest I've ever heard. I dont take anyone seriously who likes nickleback. There one of the most generic unoriginal uberlame "bands" I've ever heard. Saying you like nickleback destroys any bit of credibility you might have. Their singer is a pompous poodle haired moron.

You cannot even put nirvana and that trashy redneck band in the same sentence. That guy must have the mentallity of a caveman. What a loser..Im glad he doesnt like nirvana they dont deserve someone like that who obviously wouldnt know good music if it castrated him.

And now that were on the subject of castration that nickleback fag is he a female to male to female and back to male again transgender? I honestly cant tell so ill just call it "it". What an embaressment to humanity. Whoever gave that it a guitar and a record deal..oh man.

haha I had no idea anyone listens to Nickleback

Guest gypsyseven

he looks like a horse. too much ketamine i guess.

That's what i called him when i was working at a Nickelback gig a few years back...he didn't had a clue what i was saying...

That's what i called him when i was working at a Nickelback gig a few years back...he didn't had a clue what i was saying...

thats cos u were speaking english, not krap!

Nickelback sucks in my opinion. Their lyrics are so bland and whiny. They are very generic and I am positively sure there are WAY better bands to listen to than nickelback.

I'll step up and admit I got their first album on tape, it's somewhere on Wares Fairy Road in Montgomery Alabama now, smashed up via wheel of my truck over 7-8 years ago. I liked it for a week and said "this is weak". Boring crap, same Drop D-Tuned crap at the same tempo with the same chords.

Then I went back to my regularly scheduled self-programming!