ahhh. Fender Reissue eh... how does it sound? and is that a Rockerverb head? the 300T is a bass head, are you playing guitar through it?

It sounds F*cking Brutal and it's one of the loudest amps I've heard. I do play guitar through it some times but i would much rather player the Rockerverb, as it just sounds better for guitar imo. Orange already have enough bass response after all i am not in Sunn O)))) so what use would i have for that much bass.

It sounds F*cking Brutal and it's one of the loudest amps I've heard. I do play guitar through it some times but i would much rather player the Rockerverb, as it just sounds better for guitar imo. Orange already have enough bass response after all i am not in Sunn O)))) so what use would i have for that much bass.

more bass= more headbang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just scored a late 70's Sunn Beta Lead 2x12 combo amp. The thing is MINT... it is literally the guitar tone of King Buzzo. I'm thinking of getting a local amp builder to separate the head from the combo and using the vintage Sunn speakers in a custom 2x12 cab. I will be posting pictures asap.

Hahah Im so jelly, i fvcking love the king i made a pedal called the buzzodrive a few years ago. Im hella broke with xmas and all so i have not had the chance to buy anything new in ages.

Hahah Im so jelly, i fvcking love the king i made a pedal called the buzzodrive a few years ago. Im hella broke with xmas and all so i have not had the chance to buy anything new in ages.

Yeah man, I've gotten really lucky lately with my gear situation. I've been going to school, haven't had a job since September, I scored a 96 MIJ Mustang, and a 90's MIJ Jaguar, and the Sunn Beta Lead with just selling my Fender Jazz bass, 76' Ibanez Les Paul, and trading my computer and some pedals. I've completely changed my set up, I almost have been changing it monthly.. haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...