new pickups in jaguar/mustang

I am going to put some new pickups in my Jaguar as well as my Mustang. The jaguar is a CIJ HH special, and the Mustang is a reissue from 95-96 (I think): 1. Does anyone know what king of p'ups are in the Mustang (they're the stock single coils) and 2. are these going to be close to what would be stock in a standard Jaguar? I am thinking of removing the neck p'up in my mustang and putting it in the bridge of my jaguar but would only do this if the mustang single coils are comparable to the stock Jaguar's...

I am going to put some new pickups in my Jaguar as well as my Mustang. The jaguar is a CIJ HH special, and the Mustang is a reissue from 95-96 (I think): 1. Does anyone know what king of p'ups are in the Mustang (they're the stock single coils) and 2. are these going to be close to what would be stock in a standard Jaguar? I am thinking of removing the neck p'up in my mustang and putting it in the bridge of my jaguar but would only do this if the mustang single coils are comparable to the stock Jaguar's...

It depends on what music you play, if you want a really nice grunge sound or a very "clean" (due too it's low output) sound then it should work fine. will it sound like a jaguar? not really but live 9 out of 10 people don't notice. it will sound alot more like a jaguar than the humbuckers that's for sure. a mate of mine had the HH and he put a gibson burstbucker in the bridge and a Seymour duncan jag pup in the neck and it sounds sweet as. maybe just get some nicer custom made mustang pups and duncans for the jag. get new pups for the HH asap the sound crap imo.