Turning a left handed Cobain Jag to a righty

Haven't posted here for a while.

But i'm back with a question:

I can order a MIM Cobain Jag left handed. What would it take to make it playable for a right handed person?

Do i only have to reverse/or change the nut, strings and intonation etc. Or is there more to it then meets the eye?

The bridge doesn't seem to be angled or anything like that.

I was thinking about getting a lefty because i already have a right handed Jag and really like the reverse look of a left handed model. (aká Super Sonic style)

Haven't posted here for a while.

But i'm back with a question:

I can order a MIM Cobain Jag left handed. What would it take to make it playable for a right handed person?

Do i only have to reverse/or change the nut, strings and intonation etc. Or is there more to it then meets the eye?

The bridge doesn't seem to be angled or anything like that.

I was thinking about getting a lefty because i already have a right handed Jag and really like the reverse look of a left handed model. (aká Super Sonic style)

You would need to add another strap knob on the lower horn and restring and intonate it. It would be best to get a new nut cut correctly for the strings being flipped. Otherwise it should be all good.

You would need to add another strap knob on the lower horn and restring and intonate it. It would be best to get a new nut cut correctly for the strings being flipped. Otherwise it should be all good.

Thanks for your help! I will order one soon. But it will take a while before they have one in stock.

thomann.de says they expect them to be in stock on: 06.02.2012

musicstore.de says they expect them to be in stock on: 18.04.2012 (right handed model on: 15.06.2012) Which takes even longer.

I can't find a single online store here in Holland that has one in stock. I will keep looking for a few days to see if they have one somewhere, otherwise i shall order one from thomann is guess.

Thanks again!