bought a mustang bridge and still have problems

so i bought a replacement mustang bridge from warmoth (the one that can be adjusted) and i still have problems. strings still occasionally pop out (i have to put the action high so they dont) and the more urgent problem is that the e string saddle moves to the right as i increase the action, causing the strings to move outside of the range of the pickup, decreasing the output. what can be done?

thank you

the Mustang bridge from Warmoth is kinda problematic, in my opinion. The saddles are separated from each other by about a millimeter, whereas on a real Fender one, the saddles touch each other side-to-side, and support each other. The difference in tone is very noticeable. The adjustable one is mainly for use on Warmoth necks with compound fingerboard radiuses (radii?),while, if you have a stock Jaguar neck, the stock Mustang bridge is already set to the stock fingerboard radius, and gives better string-to-body coupling, for better tone.

As for the problem of strings popping out of their grooves, you can solve it by increasing string tension in one of (or a combination of) three ways. You can use heavier strings -My Jaguar likes Ernie Ball "Power Slinky" 11's- or you can get a "buzz-stop" for your tailpiece, or you can shim your neck, to slightly increase it's angle. More tension on the strings will hold them down better.