Hey all! Been a good long while but finally I am back! Recently (as of this morning) my new pig nose amplifier arrived and boy does it not disappoint in the slightest! 7-100 roars for an amp of its size and will most definitely be purchasing another of their products very soon! Is anybody else a fan of these magnificent amps or what?

Hey all! Been a good long while but finally I am back! Recently (as of this morning) my new pig nose amplifier arrived and boy does it not disappoint in the slightest! 7-100 roars for an amp of its size and will most definitely be purchasing another of their products very soon! Is anybody else a fan of these magnificent amps or what?

Never heard of them. That's awesome that you're really happy with it. Got any soundclips or just links to a YouTube vid or something?

• 1 month later...

the tube pignose are rare and little monsters! This one is a friends that he loaned me to try before i track with it. Its a beast. It does the black keys/jack white thing better than anything i've heard. It doesn't do clean good but neither do i so we fit together nicely. This is a 40w all tube with JJ tubes and an eminence cooperhead speaker. The problems with these is the factory speaker sucked. This eminence is way better for that sound.

-

-

-

002-1.jpg

i have a real nice camera for making videos with audio and i can get some videos of what it sounds like next week.

the tube pignose are rare and little monsters! This one is a friends that he loaned me to try before i track with it. Its a beast. It does the black keys/jack white thing better than anything i've heard. It doesn't do clean good but neither do i so we fit together nicely. This is a 40w all tube with JJ tubes and an eminence cooperhead speaker. The problems with these is the factory speaker sucked. This eminence is way better for that sound.

-

-

-

002-1.jpg

i have a real nice camera for making videos with audio and i can get some videos of what it sounds like next week.

That thing is awesome looking man. Hope you have fun tracking with that monster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...