Sign in to follow this  
sunburstjag

Looking for a fender Cyclone in grafitti yellow

Hi People,

Does ANYONE know where i can get hold of a Fender Cyclone in Grafitti yellow? (the first edition with Humbucking bridge and single coil neck). I've been looking for a while now and having zero luck.

Any help would be very kind.

Thanks,

Sunburstjag

Hey,

Cheers for the tip!

I live in the UK. I'm keeping an eye on ebay, i'll try craigslist too.

Electric Wizard... Thats a name ive not heard in a while! Ive recorded in the same studio as them. The producer was a massive fan. He played us a demo of theirs thru the mixing desk to give us an idea of what his studio sounded like!

It just so happens I do. I keep waffeling on selling or not selling. I had an orange one, but sold it. Now I have the yellow, but I just never play it. Not a scracth on it. Looks like new. I blocked the tremolo, and the back cover plate it long gone.

And I'm new, so how trustworthy am I? Well I think I am, but how to know it anyone else out there is...........?

I'm looking for $499. Have no idea what the shipping would be to GB.

2012-04-07%252014.28.32.jpg

2012-03-14%252012.52.26.jpg

Hey,

Cheers for the tip!

I live in the UK. I'm keeping an eye on ebay, i'll try craigslist too.

Electric Wizard... Thats a name ive not heard in a while! Ive recorded in the same studio as them. The producer was a massive fan. He played us a demo of theirs thru the mixing desk to give us an idea of what his studio sounded like!

That's so cool man, what albums did they record there?

That's so cool man, what albums did they record there?

This one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopethrone (the one in your pic) Its chuckalumba studios. Small world huh lol.

Arronsaurus... Would you consider listing it 'buy it now' on ebay? Im interested, but as you say, what are the shipping costs? How does the guitar play since your mods?

Thanks for the reply!